Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Juke SV
35 Posts
Okay so here's the deal. I'm taking possession of my car today. But as previously mentioned I am meeeessed up so not capable of removing much. My mechanic is willing to do one round of part pulling so I'm going to put a deadline of 1/15 for anything I've listed or not to be called for. I will not separate the IC and turbo assembly and CAI. They're made to be a single system so it should stay that way. Also kind of hoping nobody does buy that so I can get another Gen2 eventually.
got pictures of the sub? how hard would be an install?

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Juke SV
35 Posts
Okay so here's the deal. I'm taking possession of my car today. But as previously mentioned I am meeeessed up so not capable of removing much. My mechanic is willing to do one round of part pulling so I'm going to put a deadline of 1/15 for anything I've listed or not to be called for. I will not separate the IC and turbo assembly and CAI. They're made to be a single system so it should stay that way. Also kind of hoping nobody does buy that so I can get another Gen2 eventually.
also, pics of A-pillar with pods if available?

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
is that center console piece CF?
It's real CF but it's from a dash kit. It does look nice though. Next time I'm over there I'll take better pics. There's other CF pieces in there that look pretty cool such as the oval shifter surround and bezel. I'll take pics of those too.

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
The part-out has begun officially!

I had the upgraded factory subwoofer marked as sold but that's not gonna pan out so there's another opportunity for someone to claim it! It's a fantastic way to keep factory fit and function with WAY better sound. I did a very nice job with that DIY project too if I do say so myself.

Also I am selling the motor to Matt, but that leaves my CVT transmission and CVT oil cooler available still. I am willing to ship it but it would be a giant hassle. If you're interested it has 42k miles and has been on a cooler almost all it's life and with AMSOIL fluid changes every 10-15k miles. It still functions perfectly.

Anyone interested in things I haven't mentioned like stock parts feel free to ask.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Also got this sweet collapsible sunshade. I think I paid around $65 for it and it makes a huge difference on a hot day.

$25+ shipping! Hit me up.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,335 Posts
still have that fortin remote start? what all comes with it (module, programmer, harness, etc)? Hope you're healing well.

Reactions: JuklearWinter

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
still have that fortin remote start? what all comes with it (module, programmer, harness, etc)? Hope you're healing well.
Sorry Squirt totally forgot about you! I just saw that thing like a week ago, lemme figure out what I did with it lol.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Juke SV
35 Posts
The part-out has begun officially!

I had the upgraded factory subwoofer marked as sold but that's not gonna pan out so there's another opportunity for someone to claim it! It's a fantastic way to keep factory fit and function with WAY better sound. I did a very nice job with that DIY project too if I do say so myself.

Also I am selling the motor to Matt, but that leaves my CVT transmission and CVT oil cooler available still. I am willing to ship it but it would be a giant hassle. If you're interested it has 42k miles and has been on a cooler almost all it's life and with AMSOIL fluid changes every 10-15k miles. It still functions perfectly.

Anyone interested in things I haven't mentioned like stock parts feel free to ask.
do you have an install link? I tried to search for it here, but could not find it... very interested in sub

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
This should work!

do you have an install link? I tried to search for it here, but could not find it... very interested in sub

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Simple to install. Would simply take the place of your existing one (you need the Rockford Fosgate system), you'll remove that big plastic interior panel on the left side of the hatch, unscrew on sub, unclip harness, and swap it out. That's pretty much it.

got pictures of the sub? how hard would be an install?

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Brand new never installed standard rear view mirror. Nissan OEM part number 96321-9Y00D

$40 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Also up for sale are brand new Godspeed Project Adjustable Sway Bar Links $40!

Attachments

Reactions: Macgyver

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Also up for grabs are these stainless hatch scuff plates. Should fit any model. You'll probably want to scrape the old foam tape off and use some new stuff, or secure with silicone.

$25 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Updated to add CVT is for sale. Can ship in the next two weeks or so. I'll throw in the cooling system if you buy it.

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Juke SV
35 Posts
Simple to install. Would simply take the place of your existing one (you need the Rockford Fosgate system), you'll remove that big plastic interior panel on the left side of the hatch, unscrew on sub, unclip harness, and swap it out. That's pretty much it.
bummer, my Juke is simple, does not have Rockford system

·
Registered
2014 Juke Nismo FWD
1,363 Posts
Is the Rockford setup you made still available?

Reactions: JuklearWinter

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Sure is. Had it sold twice until we discovered the buyers didn't have the factory Rockford option. PM sent.

Is the Rockford setup you made still available?

21 - 40 of 54 Posts