Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT! 9/23/21- For reasons that aren't important, I can't really part out this car anymore. I have sold the brakes and rear coilovers and tail lights. The rest of this car is still all there except what didn't make it through the accident.

You can come take the whole car from Amarillo TX, big turbo assembly and everything. This is an instant kit parts car for a Gen 2. Even untuned and CVT it's VERY fast. In a 6MT Gen 2 with a proper tune these guys would be glorious. I'm copy pasting this into a comment to bump.

Make me an offer! I need this car gone and it's making me sad to look at.

END OF EDIT

I am in the process of getting BB-8 towed to my mechanic's place and can begin dismantling the car so other Juke's may enjoy some of the parts that are still good. This is going to be an ongoing list for a while.

For things that will take some work to remove, you may need to give me a week or so to get to it, but I invoke the law of Dibs, as that's related. To call dibs on anything, including factory parts do so in this thread please, and/or PM me ahead of time to discuss price and I can post here for you. Due to my crippled ass I will also have to pay for parts to be removed. So if you're buying my downpipe for example, I will ask that you pay me as soon as I demonstrate the parts been removed, and it'll be on its way to you soon. PM me your address for shipping quotes. If I can afford to ship smaller items I will do so for free. Case by case.

As for factory items just send me a message or comment here. I will sell you pretty much anything that's still salvageable including motor and transmission 42k mikes (sorry keeping the turbo)

As for aftermarket items (some parts may need to be double checked, this is after a visual inspection)

CVT Transmission- 42k miles. Oil cooler installed since 17k. AMSOIL fluid most of its life changed every 10k miles. Functions perfectly. $700+shipping

SOLD 13" Wildwood 6 piston front brakes with slotted rotors and black calipers (need to verify are okay)- $600

Manny Mounts (naked aluminum, black bushings)- $125

Custom MW Bros Upholstery and Redline Goods Steering Wheel. All name brand Alcantara and Italian Leather. $ MAKE AN OFFER (paid $1300 w/install, you'd be taking the seats too, and must pick up in Amarillo.

Gen 2 Spoiler with extensions $250

Brand new never installed standard rear view mirror. Nissan OEM part number 96321-9Y00D $40

SOLD Godspeed Adjustable Sway Bar Links $40

SOLD Fortin Remote Start (not installed but previously owned) $75

SOLD REAR ONLY Gecko G Street Coilovers $200

Upgraded Factory Subwoofer using Kicker CompR 43CWR84. Integrates as factory. Built myself with quality speaker cable and polyfilled the box, and works amazing $200

OEM Illuminated Kick Plates and Interior Lighting Kit $100

2 Pod custom gauge A-pillar $150 (will attach pics soon- ready to ship)

Attachments

Reactions: Stunning70

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah this is a post I never wanted to make. I'm still proud of what I built and learned a ton for my next car. I'm in a crap ton of pain but I'll get there!

and the part out begins... just glad youre ok juklear! hope the healing process isnt too bad.

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Juke Nismo
138 Posts
Is the CAI serviceable? Even if just a little bit. My condolences man. That car was beautiful. Glad your okay though.

Reactions: JuklearWinter

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
CAI has been modified for my big turbo build. Plus filter is destroyed.

Is the CAI serviceable? Even if just a little bit. My condolences man. That car was beautiful. Glad your okay though.

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reactions: redBack_juke

·
Super Moderator
2,335 Posts
What does the fortin remote start all include? Harness, module, programmer? I’ll have to do some research, but do you happen to know if this is model year independent?

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll send a pic tomorrow. Placeholder response? It belonged to Keoke526 and I never got around to installing it.

What does the fortin remote start all include? Harness, module, programmer? I’ll have to do some research, but do you happen to know if this is model year independent?

Reactions: squirtbrnr

·
Super Moderator
2,335 Posts
Sounds good. Include the model number of stuff as that should answer a lot of questions.

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have some very nice Diode dynamics in mine. I'll sell that to ya cheap. Let me get them out of the car and I'll PM you!

Again sorry for what happened.... :cautious:

I might need one license plate light (assuming both are the same?)

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Juke SV
35 Posts
dude, so sad, but I am glad you are OK, car you can rebuild....
Interested in subwoofer, but would need a little more info on install and maybe a picture?
Also, A-pillar pod, does it come with gauges or just the pod?
And finally, what modifications needed to FMIC? Would it even fit my 2016 SV?
Appreciated man, and get well...

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dude, so sad, but I am glad you are OK, car you can rebuild....
Interested in subwoofer, but would need a little more info on install and maybe a picture?
Also, A-pillar pod, does it come with gauges or just the pod?
And finally, what modifications needed to FMIC? Would it even fit my 2016 SV?
Appreciated man, and get well...
I'll send you a build photo progression of the sub. Pillar pod would be naked.

FMIC would need probably a few customizations to the turbo. The core and lower would be fine but the upper would need some work, give me a day and I'll bring some more info.
I'm not home right

Reactions: mishanja

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Okay so here's the deal. I'm taking possession of my car today. But as previously mentioned I am meeeessed up so not capable of removing much. My mechanic is willing to do one round of part pulling so I'm going to put a deadline of 1/15 for anything I've listed or not to be called for. I will not separate the IC and turbo assembly and CAI. They're made to be a single system so it should stay that way. Also kind of hoping nobody does buy that so I can get another Gen2 eventually.

Reactions: redBack_juke

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bonus gnarly scar from the accident.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Ouch! I hope that your recovery is coming along ok.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts