Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
I thought early on he (JV) wouldn’t do it do to the turbo upgrade? Or was that me just imaging things?

·
Premium Member
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yeah he will do it. Not for the normal price though- $500 he said just for the tune. One of the few times I ever got the dude to answer an email.

·
Super Moderator
10,133 Posts
Yeah he will do it. Not for the normal price though- $500 he said just for the tune. One of the few times I ever got the dude to answer an email.
LOL now thats funny !!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Any luck/updates Juklear I’m about to go full piggyback aftermarket ECU on my awd gen2 because I’m sick of waiting for uprev and there is nobody in Australia at all that supports ecutek.
So current plan is GTX 2860r and downpipe gets thrown on at the same time and I try and kill my CVT lol

·
Premium Member
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Sadly no. Good news is my car runs pretty damn good right now on factory tune but I'm not beating her up either. The current synopsis is:

John won't return my communication. No surprise there but he would be the best choice at this point.

Anthony at Drunkman Tuning is willing and everyone says talented BUT he isn't going to buy the Gen 2 dealer license from Ecutek for one car. There are a few others who have expressed interest but who knows. We would all have to coordinate and drum up a small group of buyers.

UpRev isn't even working on it. Thought they were. They are not. Call your congressman. Actually no, call Luis at UpRev or email him at [email protected] so they know there isn't just like 4 people who want this. My problem is I have to pass inspection next month. Dunno if it'll be an issur but I expect my missing EGR is throwing codes that need tuned out.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Or you can register that bish in fl for now!

·
Registered
718 Posts
@JuklearWinter I know your ECU was reset to stock but why not REflash it with your already purchased V-tune and see how it goes, at least the tune with have different fuel maps and stuff, possibly clear your codes to ?!??!

·
Premium Member
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Yeah that is honestly not a bad idea. Matt said it ran badly on that tune but I have no personal experience on that setup. I have kinna forgotten how to use the software so I will have to go read through that. Worse comes to worse I can just disconnect the battery right before I go for my inspection.

·
Super Moderator
10,133 Posts
No dont do that. Then you wont have the emissions CAT etc with enough miles on them. You wont pass then. They will say come back. Usually around 50 miles to get them all reset after a clear.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts