Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just wanted to inform you all that our new axleback systems are ready to ship and the first 25 people will get the introductory forum price of $220 shipped within the continental US.

Here are some details about the system:

. All stainless steel construction

. 100% bolt-on, no welding or cutting required. Install time is around 45 minutes.

. very mild but deep tone.

. Increase of over 10 hp and 16 ft. lbs.

. specifically designed for the fwd car. (AWD coming soon)

You can see pictures and a video on our website.

Please call Nick Thompson in sales at 951-371-1744 and mention the forum to get your special pricing. You may also reach Nick via Email at [email protected].

Thanks!
Jamie

Attachments

·
Registered
435 Posts
Will you be doing an introductory forum price on the AWD version too?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Versaspeed wanted $40 for shipping to get it to my house, hence why this is a good deal shipped.

I have the stillen but if this is quieter I would rather use this exhaust and sacrifice the power increase below 4k rpm that the stillen has.

·
Premium Member
5,105 Posts
Versaspeed wanted $40 for shipping to get it to my house, hence why this is a good deal shipped.

I have the stillen but if this is quieter I would rather use this exhaust and sacrifice the power increase below 4k rpm that the stillen has.
Fair enough...Thats cool.. it is a good looking axleback and mellow sounding and not as aggressive as Stillens..I get it that some folks just would want it for just looks and sound.. just know that if you have a CVT you probably won't notice much performance improvement at all..

And you could probably get rid of your Stillen fairly quickly on here for a reduced price of coarse!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Can you please provide more pictures of this system installed? The photos/video on the site do not show any shots of the system other than closeups. Would like to know what it looks like being able to see the whole rear of the car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Here's what I got Kevin..

Also, this graph shows a gain starting at around 3,200. You can also shoot MaJuke a PM and ask him how he likes the system and what he felt as far as the "butt dyno" is concerned. I felt a pretty good increase personally. A mod like this is also beneficial to those that would like an increase in MPG's as well. I see a lot of people selling their systems here because of the noise, I assure you that this system is relatively quiet and in most cases, even quieter than a CAI. We found that to be true on the Souls I have done.

Here's a few more shots of the product on the car. This is the prototype that is on MaJuke's car...

·
Registered
237 Posts
The Thorley definitely has a bit more soundproofing in the canister due to its size alone. A much better exhaust for someone who is sensitive to sound.

Personally I like the low rumble and sound of my Stillen :cool:

The Thorley is a great addition to products for the Juke - it's well-made an it gives us a choice of exhausts - the more the merrier! The more products, the more competitive companies will have to be.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
What is the progress on the AWD version, and will it work with an aftermarket hitch? Thank you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Why do I even need a muffler? I ran no muffler off my stratus r/t coupe and it sounded great!! Straight pipe rocks!!

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
I sent an email to Nick this morning. Hopefully they check their email more frequent than this forum.

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
From Thorley, anyone in the Corona, CA area want to help them out?

"Joey,
I am sorry but we have not developed the AWD system yet. We have not found a local donor to use their car.

Sorry

Nick Thompson

Doug Thorley Headers
Sales Manager - International/Domestic
1220 W. Railroad St.
Corona, CA 92882
Toll Free: (800) 347-8664"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts