Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably posting in wrong section but here goes.

Wife mentioned that her amber AWD light has been on. I went through the normal motions of checking wiring, tires pressures etc. Battery voltage (ignition off) is 12.6 and running at idle is 14.4

I've read up on it a bit and most of what I have read is pointing at the battery but I'm just not seeing an issue with the battery by the numbers I'm seeing. I'm not just going to run out and buy a battery just to see but I'm running out of options aside from taking it to the dealer. It does have an extended warranty 7yr/100k. I just don't wanna have to deal with a dealer unless there is no other option.

Thanks for any info or experiences

·
Registered
125 Posts
Any noises from the rear when turning in awd or awd-v?
My amber light has only come on when I discounted my rear diff after I broke a coupler. Maybe check the connectors on the dif/couplers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any noises from the rear when turning in awd or awd-v?
My amber light has only come on when I discounted my rear diff after I broke a coupler. Maybe check the connectors on the dif/couplers.
I took it down the road and didn't hear anything. I'll have a look at duff couplers tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
how old are your tires? Have they been rotated recently or one replaced?

The AWD system on the Juke is more tolerant of tire differences front to rear, but it has even less tolerance for side to side differences. Just a guess for troubleshooting.

·
Registered
270 Posts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts