Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealership said my juke has an auto start on my car and I can not get it to work. b4 I go bk in there complaining does anybody know how to do it from the fob?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Why do they push a car on you telling u all these things that are not true? and they gave me a 2014 book for a 2013 juke and wondering if its the same book for both yrs like the dealership says? Im having trouble understanding how to make it autostart.. Help please?

·
Super Moderator
1,677 Posts
No Juke came with remote start (auto start) from the factory. If your Juke does have remote start then you should have a separate smaller aftermarket key fob with button(s) to remote start. If you don't have a separate key fob for remote start, then try pressing the lock button on your Nissan key fob 3 times. If it starts with this, then you have remote start, but it's an aftermarket accessory that ties in with the factory key fob.

·
Super Moderator
10,398 Posts
North American Jukes that is.......

·
Registered
270 Posts
Mine came with a remote start, was an add on option offered by the dealership, and DOES NOT work with the car's fob key, has an additional fob key just for the remote start.

·
Super Moderator
1,677 Posts
Mine came with a remote start, was an add on option offered by the dealership, and DOES NOT work with the car's fob key, has an additional fob key just for the remote start.
Mine was the same way, but it is not a Nissan part and is not something Nissan as a manufacturer offers. The dealership I bought from had an "Accessories" department that handled things like the chassis undercoating, foot well lights, illuminated kick plates, remote start, etc. They installed factory options as well as aftermarket options. The remote start was an aftermarket option.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts