Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Representing the A.C.T.

Hi guys! Had my Juke Nismo RS for a couple of months now. If anyone is down in Canberra, let me know, it’d be cool to meet up with other Juke owners...

Cheers, Luke.

Ok so I have a 2016 Juke my NAV SD card V2 LCN2k has files last updated 24/5/2017 is there a later version. None of the links I can find refer to Australia.
PS ill be in Canberra in april but in my mustang not my juke

Another SEQ resident. Back with the second Juke. Same as the previous unit really that made way for my Y62 Patrol! The other half didn't like that so finally got her another Yellow Ti-S 6 Speed 2016 though this one. Stock as a rock but hoping to actually do a few things to this one this time. Fun things to throw around that's for sure.

CENTRAL QUEENSLAND JUKE OWNER! Had my 2019 TI-S 6spd FWD for a few months now and loving it! Nice upgrade from my Micra that was written off a little over 12 months ago. Getting rear ended by a B-Double truck when I was stopped in traffic and he was doing about 50/60km/h was not fun! haha :p.

Attachments

Just wondering if anyone knows where the best places in Aus are to buy aftermarket parts for the Juke? A lot of the stuff I’ve seen is all in the states…. Have found a couple of places here but just wondering what else is out there?

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.