Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Good year so far !

Silly question , but the display shows 3 items on the centre console with the selectable drive mode
Engine
STRG ---- What does this represent ????
Climate
In German strg on a keypad means 'control'. It's from German word 'Steuerung' which means 'control' so I would be interested to know what it is for. Have you pushed the button yet?...lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,
Silly first post, I know, but I had to respond to this.

In German strg on a keypad means 'control'. It's from German word 'Steuerung' which means 'control' so I would be interested to know what it is for. Have you pushed the button yet?...lol
STRG = Steering Effort Control

This thread has more info: jukeforums.com/forum/nissan-juke-general-discussion/149433-sport-mode-others.html (can't post links. Sorry.)

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hi all,
Silly first post, I know, but I had to respond to this.

STRG = Steering Effort Control

Welcome to another Nismo. Great pictures in your Forum 'Garage'.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just has the rear tailgate spoiler fitted, so have updated pictures.
Stunninmg 70 it seems to be preset with the drive mode.

·
Premium Member
819 Posts
Just has the rear tailgate spoiler fitted, so have updated pictures.
Stunninmg 70 it seems to be preset with the drive mode.
I like the mid-rear spoiler. I have been thinking about one of those for my Juke but it looks like for me, in the winter, it just looks like a snow catcher. I do like the look though. Can you post a pic of this STRG and the center display?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Pic of center display and front under spoiler..
Yes it does snow in Aus. and one can go skiing
Snow is not a possibility where I live though. Id have to drive a further 70kms away to get an occasional snow or 200kms for actual snow coverage.

20170212_140938.jpg 20170212_140951.jpg 20170212_141401.jpg

I like the mid-rear spoiler. I have been thinking about one of those for my Juke but it looks like for me, in the winter, it just looks like a snow catcher. I do like the look though. Can you post a pic of this STRG and the center display?

·
Registered
21 Posts
20170212_141401.jpg 20170212_144352.jpg

The manual doesn't help at all.
after 3 settings slide away it then displays my boost meter

·
Registered
21 Posts
So ill be handing over the juke to my wife in a 6 weeks or so as the 12 month wait for my USA car is almost over.

First question she asks how do I switch off the beeping sound when I cross the lanes ( I wont answer, she drives like a roll of toilet paper ,IE: tears across the dotted line )

How does the hands free work ( voice activated dialing ) No it doesn't have that you use the touch screen I answer.

Not happy with that she went into the dealer to ask. He confirmed my statement.

Does anyone know a way around this -- can it be done through the hit and miss Nissan connect mode say with google voice , is there some trick to doing it.
Or do we have to go after market add on for voice activated dialing?

·
Super Moderator
10,531 Posts
The STRG is steering. It gets more sensitive in sport mode. Engine, the Throttle is more sensitive. Climate, The AC is running at normal compressor values.

Normal is just all values at normal.

Eco is the opposite of Sport for the most part.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Enter a Taswegian to the forum. Was looking to downsize our old 98 Prado V6 when we were shown a Juke by a local dealer. I like different and this certainly was. Two rest drives, inclusion of factory roof racks and towbar *just for the bike rack, free on road costs and the deal was done. Looking forward to the drive. Might leave the BMW Z3 as a weekend drive now!

·
Super Moderator
10,531 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the Juke. They are fun to drive thats for sure.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi all
found this near my dip stick where does it belong?
20170425_185638.jpg 20170425_185648.jpg 20170425_185709.jpg

·
Super Moderator
10,531 Posts
Thats part of the horizontal front facia on the inside under hood latch area. Near the gators. I think.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Heya all, owned my juke just over a month now and it is the most fun car I have ever owned.
Anybody have any recommendations for local (Adelaide) Dyno's/tuners that can work on the Gen II Jukes?
Ive seen the Visconti Tune but was hoping for something local-ish

·
Super Moderator
10,531 Posts
Gen2's tuning just got released by Ecutek. Not sure where you can get that down under. I would ask an Ecutek tuner near you.

Uprev is releasing soon. By years end I believe.

·
Registered
21 Posts
So I went to the dealer to get one as one was missing, apparently you cant get them separately, you need to order the whole front grille.
Guess ill have to try a car junk yard

Hi all
found this near my dip stick where does it belong?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked up my bumblebee Juke last week - based here in Sydney. (Sadly returning for a checkup already though - loud noise when on highway and going above 80km - hoping it's an easy fix as love the car).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll be a Juke owner sometime next week Ivory White. I've seen a couple here in Sydney, but they still seem pretty rare which I kind of like. Though I suspect Jukes will become super popular in the next year or so once word gets out of just how high and fun they are to drive.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Take this congratulations with you for next week. The Juke in the states will only get rarer, unfortunately, because it's been axed in North America.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts