Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I've recently placed an order for a Nissan Juke (ST-S) or SV in White Manual.
Has anyone picked up their Juke in Australia?

I wont have mine until early Jan.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I've recently placed an order for a Nissan Juke (ST-S) or SV in White Manual.
Has anyone picked up their Juke in Australia?

I wont have mine until early Jan.
yep,

got mine 6 weeks ago - gun metallic AWD turbo...

she's a Bewdy!

Gazza..l

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice gaz i opt for the manual turbo looks the goods hopefully it will be available by the weekend.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got a confirmation my car will be ready by this weekend.

Can't wait til i get the car and take it for a spin.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ywah got mine over last weekend and love it.

Theres definitely difference between the 3 modes I found. It's surprising with the Sports mode the torque comes in quite quickly at about 2.5k RPM.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ywah got mine over last weekend and love it.

Theres definitely difference between the 3 modes I found. It's surprising with the Sports mode the torque comes in quite quickly at about 2.5k RPM.
Uses a lot more fuel though in Sport Mode with the Boost, But sure feels good when you see
the look on other peoples faces - especially the guys in the bigger (supposedly) more powerful cars that think they are gonna leave you for dead....

It's good when you start off in the lesser two modes and then when you switch to "Sport" at
about 80 klm hr the takes off like a scalded cat - overtaking is certainly no problem for the JUKE...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello all.
I just received my Juke sts in white with the orange ultimate pack. Great little car with quite a few beans. Bit disappointed with the availability of performance parts in Australia. Would like an exhaust and a bigger cooler with piping.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah i love that look it leaves on peoples faces. 80 to 140km per hour in like 3 seconds in Sport mode. Leaving HSV's for dead...priceless.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, I don't live in Australia but I stayed in Adelaide for a week from last December to this January and I really wish I could drive my Juke in Australia because the road is big and my Juke is loud and amazing so I think I can be a little famous. I'm planning to go to Australia to study so I might go with my Juke then.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wondering if anyone here has gone down the aftermarket exhaust route and, if so, where you managed to source parts ? I'm after an Injen cat back plus downpipe but am finding it very hard to source from outside the US, and then the shipping can be insane !

·
Super Moderator
4,099 Posts
Just wondering if anyone here has gone down the aftermarket exhaust route and, if so, where you managed to source parts ? I'm after an Injen cat back plus downpipe but am finding it very hard to source from outside the US, and then the shipping can be insane !
Many have. This is one of many threads where many of the parts should be available locally.

http://www.jukeforums.com/forum/nissan-juke-engine-discussion/182129-custom-awd-2-magnaflow-exhaust-system.html

welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ive had two shops quote on doing a custom setup similar to the US off the shelf ones. Beaudesert Exhaust and Right Price at Slacks Creek both SEQ. Miltek also have dealers in Aus for them.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Buzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts