Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, funky is in and the Juke is another opportunity for some segment of the auto-buying public to express their preferences.

But, really... what if this was your only car?

Would you take your date to an evening at the Opera in this car?

Would you show up at the best steak house in town and flip its keys to the parking Valet?

Would you attend the funeral of a dear friend in this car?

Or, would you have it for a second car? Perhaps for the wife, as a kind of motorized shopping cart?

I'm not really asking about the Juke specifically, but about all of the counterculture cars ... the Cube, the Scion xB or xD and the rest of them.

Dave

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hell ya I would. I like the edginess that a lot of the car companies are coming out with these days. The Scion xB is an awesome little and a few of my friends have them. This being a crossover vehicle i think it will be a lot more versatile. Perfect for the weekend adventure. Lets face it... there is no need for big silly gas guzzling cumbersome trucks anymore for the weekend warrior.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dave, anything that is new is good. Would you take a date to the Opera in a Smart Car? That thing is a heap! I wouldnt be caught dead in that, BUT its more eco friendly and hip. So there are gonna be people out there that would... Get were im going....

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think it actually looks very stylish and I agree about the mini. What a heap. The looks of this are kinda like I dress, urban chic. Fashionable? Maybe, but less pretentious than the mini.

Juke

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think that your car reflects part of your personality, so if you're trendy and dare to be different, then this car is for you. The styling really stands out and makes a statement. It's all about personal preference.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts