Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1821 - 1826 of 1826 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I sold my 2017 Juke SV AWD a couple of months ago, so I have no horse in this race. But I did track how many gallons of gas I put in to it since it was new. (50 miles on the odometer when I got it.) Over roughly 8,000 miles I averaged 29.7 mpg. Fill up errors don't mattered because I used total gallons over almost 8000 miles. A gallon or two off over that many miles is insignificant. For comparison, we have averaged about 24.5 mpg on our AWD 2017.5 Rogue over 22,000 miles. It too will be traded shortly.

·
Super Moderator
9,957 Posts
I doubt you accounted for the gas left in it and what came with it new,

·
Registered
96 Posts
It came with about half a tank and left with about the same. I put just about 259 gallons in it and drove it just about 7700 miles. I remember how much it came with because I traded the 2015 Juke in on it less than a year ago. It was delivered on a truck to me from Idaho. I was a tiny bit torqued because the dealer promised a full tank and it only had half. Before I traded it I filled it and we took a last trip out to the Columbia River Gorge. We got back with half a tank. So my numbers are with in a couple of gallons either way. Anyways, it doesn't really matter to me; I'm just trying to leave this forum a little information since it was so helpful for me.

·
Super Moderator
9,957 Posts
Gen 2 was way better than Gen 1 that's for sure.

·
Super Moderator
9,957 Posts
1821 - 1826 of 1826 Posts