Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone who possesses a Juke at this time, please tell me if they have ever sat in a 2004 RAV 4, to let me know if the seat height and ground clearance is similar in both vehicles?

The reason I ask is because my senior years dictate that I find it very easy to "slide" into the driver´s seat on my RAV 4.

I am waiting for a call to test one but here in Spain, it may not be until September, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

I do not want to build up my hopes, to have them dashed when I see the Juke in the flesh!

I do know it stands some 5´1" tall, which is a little less than my car but that does not necessarily mean the seat height is lower?

Thanks in advance for any input.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pilgrim,

My wife is in the same situation because of leg problems. Last week we went to a preview of the Juke. The dealer had one in his showroom. The height of the seat is almost similar to that of the Qashqai. Now you can test and compare.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I sat allot of times in a RAV4, the juke looks more compact and feels the same way.
The RAV4 gives you the feeling you have more space around you, the Juke give the feeling more sporty and compact.
As in height I cannot make a diffrence in height. Both gives the feeling you're (and ofcourse it is) on top of the rest of the traffic. The seat height of the juke feel a little lower then the RAV4 when you're sitting in the car. Getting into the car is actually similar. High and easy acces (exept the back seat of the juke)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts