Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there are any Toronto/GTAish meets coming up soon? Also, where the hell is @catwoman ?
Might be in Ontario in the next little bit with the white rocket so...

·
Registered
1,407 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,340 Posts
Just like my cats, always lurking in the shadows, rarely comes when called, and shows up unexpectedly and all up in your face!

😜

@slumberbunny I may have a reason to pass through GTA in the next month or so on my way to Vermont. Unfortunately, probably without my Juke, unless someone can confirm a large 56”x31”x31” box can fit in the Juke with the rear seats down and front seats pulled forward. EDIT: This large box can probably be broken down into two smaller boxes of roughly 24"x22"x51" and 10"x28"x29" but the two will be connected by a series of cables of unknown length (might also be able to be detached).

• Haha
Reactions: Macgyver

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You transporting a bomb or something there @squirtbrnr with all the cables and stuff? :D Or some weird government mainframe that holds all our brain activities? Mine's a short file so I'm not worried.

• Haha
Reactions: squirtbrnr

·
Super Moderator
2,340 Posts
Pinball machine. I may or may not have just picked up a new expensive hobby...

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You opened a can there @squirtbrnr , I have done electrical work for a dentist who bought all sorts of pinball/video machines... he had a really cool (I think it was Capcom) one that had ALL the retro street fighter games etc... his garage is apparently full of these things... good luck. 2nd mortgage?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts