Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,
When i saw the first pictures a few month ago, i knew I had to have this car.
Why? because of the 1.6 Turbo engine (MR16DTT) and ofcourse the dirfferent style of the Juke.
Unlike Nissan used to be, I love the style of it. No more look-a-like models, but really something strange and different and with a nice 190bHP engine.
So I had some connections and I had to oppertunity to get grip on a dealer show room model.
The release is planned on oktober 1ste, but the showroom models will be delivered between september and oktober.
The one I got is the 1.6 DIG-T Tekna 6MT 2wd. Color will be black (ZII g).
I have seen the demo car a 1.6 accenta with sports pack last week at the dealer. Have not had any chance to drive with it. So I bought a car without knowing how it drives :lol:
But since my only car brand is Nissan and haven't had any others carbrands I got full convidence that I bought something that will sure pleasure me :)
Will I keep you guys posted when it has arived, i already seen the order and the car id-nummer with it. Its a japan produced one!
grtz

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
some pics of the Juke i saw in real life and this wil be the same color as the one I orderd

Problably the same wheels (for now then)

Interior

Not sure what inside color it wil be, red or gunmetal grey

Can;t wait to get the keys :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
How did you feel about the size of the interior as a whole? Good luck with the new purchase...I am sure you will enjoy how it drives.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How did you feel about the size of the interior as a whole? Good luck with the new purchase...I am sure you will enjoy how it drives.

From the front to back

Good, small, worst (front seat, rear, trunk) :D

But for me is okay, I never sit in the back and trunkspace, I used to have SPL audio stuff in there, but problably the age counts and for now it's enough for the weekly grossaries ;)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Is this the Saphire Black Metallic? How much blue flakes are in the paint? As far as I can tell, none. The site leads me to believe it's between black and the San Marino Blue color that the 2007 350zs came in.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this the Saphire Black Metallic? How much blue flakes are in the paint? As far as I can tell, none. The site leads me to believe it's between black and the San Marino Blue color that the 2007 350zs came in.
nope this is the black metallic (Z11 G color code)
I orderd a 1.6t and the saphire is only dilverd with the 4wd version here

·
Registered
73 Posts
From the front to back

Good, small, worst (front seat, rear, trunk) :D

But for me is okay, I never sit in the back and trunkspace, I used to have SPL audio stuff in there, but problably the age counts and for now it's enough for the weekly grossaries ;)
You can open the floor of the trunk space. If I remember correctly it has ample storage space there. You'll have enough room for even a 15" and a few amps. Unless you wanna go insane and put in a 22". LOL

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can open the floor of the trunk space. If I remember correctly it has ample storage space there. You'll have enough room for even a 15" and a few amps. Unless you wanna go insane and put in a 22". LOL
Well actually i want to be less insane now :D

but it depends if the juke comes with the spare tire.
If it doesn't (don;t know it this is a option) it comes like the one i seen with a repair set and a air compressor. Then there is enough space.

I problably wil be enjoying driving with the radio off, instead of sounds i'll be text messaging, twitter and emailing :D

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I believe the AWD versions have no spare tire because the hardware for that takes up the space

·
Registered
21 Posts
hmmm..I don't like the sound of that...never had a car without some sort of spare. My last two VW's had full spares. It's the first negative thing I've seen so far.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
hmmm..I don't like the sound of that...never had a car without some sort of spare. My last two VW's had full spares. It's the first negative thing I've seen so far.

sp how many times did you use your spare tire.
o
I been driving 25000 miles a year and till now fot 5 years no flat tire

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got today the "bad" news that it problably gonna be the 1ste of october.
Hoping that the dealer showroom models would be there earlier then for all the other customers, it seems like I'll be getting exactly at the same date.
Actually pretty disappointed about that, cos I orderd the car without even seeing it in real life and trough all the connection got hand on a dealer showroom model and now this gonna be the same release date as the custommers cars.

ah well, it all because I just can't wait ;)

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yesterday heard that it's gonna be the end of september.
that would be really great. if it gonna be begin october, i'll be on vacantion while the car is being deliverd

1 - 20 of 31 Posts