Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! just want to inquire about a problem that I have had for while now, I have a Nissan Juke 1.2 SV year 2016. my airbag light is blinking on my dashboard, it all started when I change my center console into an aftermarket one. I had done it myself, its a plug and play. I took the batteries out before doing it. now I had it checked by a mechanic with his obd. and showed passenger airbag thing. he had reset all codes in the ecu. but the light is still there. brought it to a Nissan dealer, they did the same and they couldnt find any faults because the mechanic is after erasing all files. now the dealer thinks that it is a faulty airbag mechanism thing, and they want to change it whole that would cost me about 600 euros. anyone here who have had the same problem and got it sorted? thank you!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi all! just want to inquire about a problem that I have had for while now, I have a Nissan Juke 1.2 SV year 2016. my airbag light is blinking on my dashboard, it all started when I change my center console into an aftermarket one. I had done it myself, its a plug and play. I took the batteries out before doing it. now I had it checked by a mechanic with his obd. and showed passenger airbag thing. he had reset all codes in the ecu. but the light is still there. brought it to a Nissan dealer, they did the same and they couldnt find any faults because the mechanic is after erasing all files. now the dealer thinks that it is a faulty airbag mechanism thing, and they want to change it whole that would cost me about 600 euros. anyone here who have had the same problem and got it sorted? thank you!
HAHA SAME ISSUE AND I HOPE ITS AN EASY FIX LIKE MINE, I REDID MY TRIM ON THE BEZEL OF THE RADIO AND UPON INSTALLATION WITHOUT KNOWING BROKE THE INNER CLIP OF THE AIR BAG PLUG. DID THE SAME AS YOURSELF UNTIL I PULLED IT APART IN FRUSTRATION AND FOUND THE BROKEN PLUG. REPLACED IT AND THE LIGHT WENT AWAY. HOPE THIS HELPS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts