Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!

I recently got together with my local fabrication shop to create a option for those looking for a front lip for the Nismo models only. The design is made of abs plastic, and comes in a smooth or texture finish. Smooth finish would need to be painted as it has no UV protection. I have listed the product on aerokult.com, a website I created to start listing products, and people can order from. Shipping will be fairly expensive, due to the size of the product. The price is listed at 400.00usd. Shipping could be anywhere from 150.00 and up. Depending on how well the sales go, future products will be added if there's a reasonable market. Thanks for you time!

Tire Wheel Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Administrator
11,915 Posts
Hi guys!

I recently got together with my local fabrication shop to create a option for those looking for a front lip for the Nismo models only. The design is made of abs plastic, and comes in a smooth or texture finish. Smooth finish would need to be painted as it has no UV protection. I have listed the product on aerokult.com, a website I created to start listing products, and people can order from. Shipping will be fairly expensive, due to the size of the product. The price is listed at 400.00usd. Shipping could be anywhere from 150.00 and up. Depending on how well the sales go, future products will be added if there's a reasonable market. Thanks for you time!

View attachment 190260

It looks really good.

Any other pics ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts