Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AC compressor and serpentine belt replaced 2 years ago. Ac blew cold that summer and it was wonderful. Last summer it was on and off. Ac clutch can be jumped and AC blows cold immediately. I’m at a loss. Checked fuses, no idea where ac relay is in 2012 juke. Haven’t found much related to location of relays. All auto stores say, “it should be in the manual.... it’s not!! Anyone know how to fix this problem... other than drive the damn thing off a cliff or light the car on fire??! I’m about at that point!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Pressure switch could be faulty. Or as mention your pressure is low. Check pressure, then check pressure switch function. Look for green around AC part junctions, as it could have a slow leak.

·
Registered
5 Posts
AC compressor and serpentine belt replaced 2 years ago. Ac blew cold that summer and it was wonderful. Last summer it was on and off. Ac clutch can be jumped and AC blows cold immediately. I’m at a loss. Checked fuses, no idea where ac relay is in 2012 juke. Haven’t found much related to location of relays. All auto stores say, “it should be in the manual.... it’s not!! Anyone know how to fix this problem... other than drive the damn thing off a cliff or light the car on fire??! I’m about at that point!
I had the exact same problem and I see many more who are having the same. 3 new compressors later, I think it’s fixed.. An intelligent repair person isolated the problem rather quickly. Seems that the fan motor governs the AC functions and it seems that maybe ALL Jukes were made with faulty ones...Fan motor is now replaced and AC is working in all different scenarios!!! I’m almost am in disbelief, as even the Nissan dealership could not figure this out..I thought I was going to have to junk it, with just 60k miles on it..
Hope this helps..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts