Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
There's no option or mention of it in the owner's manual.

Doesn't seem like it's supported in any way. Would love if it were.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, and the strange thing is it looks like the UK cars get the same nav head unit we do. So is it just disabled, or is there a separate/different bluetooth module, like on VWs?

·
Registered
122 Posts
It'd solve one of my issues with the Juke, that's for sure: leaving my phone in the car by accident.

So often when I hook up the phone to the car via USB, I leave it sitting in the little phone cubby and forget to take it out. I'll get better obviously, but I'd say right now there's a 50/50 chance I'll leave it in the car by accident out of habit.

·
Registered
53 Posts
RubXcub, same here. It's gotten so bad for me that I am now using a thumb drive for my music! I'd say I was leaving it in the car 75% of the time. I never did this in my old car, but here it's so hidden, I simply don't see it!

Interesting about the A2DP support, because on the UK forum, they kept insisting you can, and I kept insisting it didn't work on mine. Now, I know it isn't just me.

Hmmm. Could it have something to do with our having XM? Maybe it uses an audio channel needed by A2DP? I know XM and Nav can often be poor bedfellows on some headunits, without some creative wiring (e.g. BMW/MINI headunits).

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
My wife's car has the BT audio streaming from a phone, it sounds absolutely horrible about 10 times worse than AM radio. Now she uses a USB stick that I gave her.

You're really not missing much by not having this.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I tried to stream bluetooth on the Juke and it's a no-go for US models at least. It kind of makes me mad :mad:

The Prius, the Honda CR-Z will no problemsm, and even the Kia Sportage will stream via bluetooth! A Kia beats a Nissan?! ;)

It seems like the navigation system in the Juke is old-school. No bluetooth streaming and No voice-search for destinations.

All that said: I bought the Juke anyway. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.