Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bearing in mind that I live in Spain, where many cars seem to wear some sort of "battle scar", from an encounter with usually another vehicle or vehicles that seem to totally ignore any signposted road instruction, or markings, I wonder why the Juke has not had any door protectors fitted?

Maybe they thought it would affect the appearence of the car?

My RAV4, fitted with side protectors on the doors, show slight signs of other car doors paintwork, but being some sort of colour coded rubber, they protect my precious paintwork.

Maybe they could be an extra?? :confused:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes I know, most new cars now days does not come with body side protectors since they are just plain ugly, but you can purchase after market for most cars in black or chrome. Just do like what I do, park your car about few miles away from any sign of Civilization..

·
Registered
92 Posts
almost all of the new cars that came out dont have that protection anymore. theres other ways of protecting your car like tricks on how to park. for me i always find a corner spot so that i can park as close to the corner and away from the car beside me. like zcrazi said you can just buy those strips and install them. i doubt that nissan will sell it though. thats one of the things that they would've included with the car if it were available from them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts