Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not a dumb question at all! No need to overcome it. There is an on/off switch that isn't affected. It works great. The car's power is tuned to come on so smooth you almost don't notice, but it's working. Then of course turning TCS off is "TIRE LIGHT UP" time! I've had no reason to turn it off. I only do it when I am feeling froggy! (whatever that means)

·
Registered
12 Posts
If I try to do anything more than a second of spinning roll out the pedal goes dead. If I do it multiple times the car goes into limp mode. Its done this since new, and is why I've never stuck a drag radial on the car or taken it to the drag track. My car was e-tuned by Drunkmann and I've made some minor adjustments over time, but it's always had obnoxiously obtrusive traction control whether I turn it off with the button or not. What am I missing here?
WOW, that's crazy... my car NEVER did like that.. There's GOT to be something more happening. That doesn't make sense. You sure it's not some sort of really really REALLY small vacuum leak that only rears it's ugly head under heavy boost?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Like I said, it's done that since day one. No issues on datalogs. No boost leaks. When the tires spin for more than a couple seconds it shuts the throttle pedal input down and won't let it come back for a few seconds. I attempted to tweak the tune with a pro tuner present on a dynojet but it was a nightmare. I'm pretty sure Matt has said you have a have a 4 wheel Dyno to tune the Juke properly and we had a two wheel Dyno. It was a waste of 8hrs.
dang... well truthfully, it's never a waste, because SOMETHING new HAD to be learned! (that's just my spin on things when they suck) lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts