·
Registered
759 Posts
Someone needs to hurry up and do an AWD Manual and build a motor like this lol

·
Registered
759 Posts
making a mental note of this if I ever get stoopid rich
Don't want to take this thread off course but I legit need to contact you about lifting mine because I legit think that's where I wanna take it lol.

But on a side note related to this build, I swear I would rather GTR swap it at a certain point. I'm sure you could source an R35 drivetrain for 40-50K but who knows with this market.

Also Tesla swapping it would be cool to be full electric.

Reactions: Jaxxa and Ausjuk33

·
Registered
759 Posts
Making a juke r requires the entire GTR as a donor car. You need everything out of it. All the electronics, all the sensors, all the computers, everything. It is not a swap. It is a custom car. All the Juke R's are full tube chassis cars with a GTR floor with a few feet cut out, and a juke top half welded on. We get asked about GTR swaps all the time because of Nissan's little stunt. There's a reason the 5 they sold where valued at over half a million dollars. Also, for reference, you can get R35 GTR power from the MR for half what a high mileage used, beat to snot GTR would go for. Its not AWD, but that's just the limits of the car. Also, watch fifth gears review of one. They do not drive well. At all.
I used the word "swap" as just a general term, but yes I am aware the Juke R is not a swap in the regular sense.

Still impressive numbers you guys are pulling out of these little engines so I am impressed

Reactions: JukeAholic
1 - 3 of 3 Posts