Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi all :) I have just brought a nissan juke with 100'000ks in Australia. I am wondering how often you service the cvt ?

[Merged Posts]

Hi all :) I have a 2017 nissan juke 1.6 dig turbo with a cvt transmission " Do these have a torque converter or clutch ? Will draining the fluid and putting back what has come out in New fluid be good enough ? My juke has traveled 100'000 ks in Australia which is equivalent to 30 miles ... I am really wanting to service it . It sounds like it's done double of what the recommend change interval is. blessings Nat

·
Administrator
11,913 Posts
We recommend every 30K miles since it is CVT fluid.

60k would be fine for the Rear Dif and transaxle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We recommend every 30K miles since it is CVT fluid.

60k would be fine for the Rear Dif and transaxle.
Thankyou so much :) . I don't believe it's been done before :(. Will a drain and fill be okay? Or is it recommended the torque converter come out ? Nissan want $700 To do the service which sounds very steep.

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Juke Nismo
138 Posts
Yellow juke! I like it! Very cool. 😀

·
Super Moderator
2,276 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Do a search on here for CVT flush and you’ll find lots of threads about the service.

the CVT Juke has a torque converter. You will want to do a drain and fill only. Do not flush. The torque converter does not have to come out, but a drain and fill will only get about 2/3 to 1/2 of the CVT fluid out. The CVT has a fluid capacity of about 9 quarts, and a drain and fill will replace about 4 quarts. But you always want to measure what comes out and put that much back in. $700 seems very high for the service, a CVT drain and fill here in the US usually runs between $100 to $200 USD.

Reactions: Macgyver
1 - 6 of 6 Posts