Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Juke S with an OEM stereo with no Nav ability. Can anyone point me towards a hardware spec, information, or anything about this stereo? I previously owned a Mazda CX-5 and have extensive knowledge in software, OS, and even chip reflashing, but before I start pulling pieces out I'd like to find some documentation.

My stereo does have an IPod button.

I am in the US, this is a US model I believe. Bought it from Carvana.

·
Administrator
12,805 Posts
If you have the true low trim radio (Non Nav). I know its not the answer to your question but replace it and be done with it. It is Junk.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bumping your post... I just got a 2017 Juke SV (US) with the basic no-nav, non-Rockford Fosgate stereo as well. Also looking for any information on it. Specifically wanting to install an aftermarket stereo with Carplay. Would like to retain the steering wheel controls and stock backup camera. Anyone know if this is possible and have recommendations for units that can handle this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bumping your post... I just got a 2017 Juke SV (US) with the basic no-nav, non-Rockford Fosgate stereo as well. Also looking for any information on it. Specifically wanting to install an aftermarket stereo with Carplay. Would like to retain the steering wheel controls and stock backup camera. Anyone know if this is possible and have recommendations for units that can handle this?
Wat area you in?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts