Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys Ive owned my Juke since new and Just "finished" some really awesome upgrades on my Juke and wanted to share.

Custom 3" Stainless exhaust system, high flow cat, maganflow muffler with dual exit 4" tips
Modified the rear bumper to mirror the factory exhaust exit location to suit.

Mishimoto z-line intercooler with custom intercooler pipes.

I also have the FastReligion BOV installed and the whole thing is just waiting for UpRev now to support GenII Jukes before It will get thrown on the dyno and I try and make my CVT hate its existence

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
While Im showing off the stuff ive done to my Juke I nearly forgot one of the coolest parts.

Two custom Fabricated Subwoofer boxes to fit that weird ass cavity in the rear the AWD has
There is a 5Ch amp under the boot floor next to the spare tire that runs both the 10" Subwoofers and all of the factory speakers off the factory head unit.

The installer did a cool break down video explaining everything he did and has recently been awarded Top 50 Installers worldwide by Mobile Electronics Magazine so does amazing work and if your in SA he comes highly recommended

·
Super Moderator
9,982 Posts
While Im showing off the stuff ive done to my Juke I nearly forgot one of the coolest parts.

Two custom Fabricated Subwoofer boxes to fit that weird ass cavity in the rear the AWD has
There is a 5Ch amp under the boot floor next to the spare tire that runs both the 10" Subwoofers and all of the factory speakers off the factory head unit.
View attachment 187713

The installer did a cool break down video explaining everything he did and has recently been awarded Top 50 Installers worldwide by Mobile Electronics Magazine so does amazing work and if your in SA he comes highly recommended
WOOT. Someone FINALLY copied mine !!!!!!!

They look Awesome !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts