Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Jukers'. RS? No, but I found a low miles NISMO and I am impressed.
My DD (bi-weekly) grocery getter was an '84 Bronco II. I have a project 635CSi 1985 with a 1987 3.5l and a Getrag 260.
My Bronco II decided to start having fuel delivery issues, rendering it back to project status.
It has been a while since I had a new(er) vehicle. This week I broke double digits in the Juke. For the first few weeks I just enjoyed seeing it in the driveway, and had some peace that I have a reliable and unique vehicle.

I sold my '91 744 B230FT in '14; I have missed having a turbo so much.
I made the Volvo a force of nature. Wideband, 16T, 3" 960 throttle body, 3" downpipe, high flow cat, side exit exhaust, gold ezk, '93 LH 2.4 chipped ECU, 18-24 lbs. 16" wheels on General Tires. It was a Texas sun bleached blue. I did body and prep work, and shot it two tone with Implement paint. White top, New Holland Blue lower.
Bought a 2014 Taco TRD Sport; it was a broke dog. Looked beautiful. Drove like the parking brake was on. Terrible throttle response. Butt gas mileage.
Traded for a 2016 Mazda 6. Gunmetal grey, sadly; no zoom zoom. All class, and no seat of the pants.
Some personal hardships lead to a repo.

Fast forward, and here I am. I really appreciate being here. The Juke NISMO AWD is a blast around town.

I will post a couple pics of the Whip.

Intent is wheels and tires, (maybe coilover$) and drop springs.

Thank you for having me.

Robert

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome, first things first, change your CVT oil. Search the forums for the instructions. I'm in the middle of replacing a CVT, you don't know how hard the previous owner drove her. Probably rode hard and put up wet.

Reactions: SamusFarron
1 - 5 of 5 Posts