Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here in Canada, friend has a 2015 juke 2wd 1.6l. Dealer sent me a filter they said was for the drivers side of the transmission with a line going into the filter housing. looked and there is nothing except and electrical plug going into a side cover. There’s an oil cooler attached to a bracket with lines coming out but does not bolt directly to the transmission housing on the front of the transmission. There does look to be a filter housing near the bel housing with 4 bolts holding it on. Not sure if the filter they send Me will fit inside if it is for a filter, the O ring I ordered if definitely too big. I’m lost there is no information on this car online or at the dealer. They didn’t even list a O ring for the filter they sent me that’s supposed to go on the drives side of the transmission, inside a housing with lines coming out of it. I looked on a forum, and got a part number for what My dealer said was for a different vehicle even though the guy on the forum said it was for a 2015 Nissan Juke. Just need to know where the filter is on this damn thing please. The dealer said the filter near the bel housing barely does anything, and that the filter they sent me that is supposed to go underneath the battery tray on the side of the transmission does all the filtering but that doesnt seem to exist on this one. Is it in the transmission pan? Or next To the bell housing with 4 bolts and no lines attached?

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a CVT. But the beehive is on the front of the transmission not the side. I don’t think it houses a filter cartridge. The service manual for transaxle shows it as a CVT oil warmer. There are two diagrams in the manual. One shows a housing with 2 lines coming out of it on the side of the transmission, then you goto near the end of the manual and it shows the oil warmer as a beehive on the front of the engine but no filter. It’s just a cooler that is held on the front of the trans with a bracket. the manual shows a strainer in the oil pan, but no information on the small housing that might hold a filter with 4 bolts holding it to the transmission next to where the engine and transmission meet. There is no beehive on the side of the trans that has line or 4 bolts. It’s just a solid one piece aluminum side cover with a round Electrical plug.

· Registered
2,206 Posts
Just by shopping for online parts and looking at their exploded views, for a standard trim + nismo:

In the B diagram, part# 31726M .

Or possibly 31726Q for Nismo RS, with a different diagram:

You can verify for yourself with the desired part# and checking the associated exploded diagrams:

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
31726M is the filter I need, and the o ring associated with it. I had to talk with someone at the dealer with infinite wisdom, Ill call to confirm that I have the right part ordered. Im going to drop the pan, clean it, and the magnets, see if there’s a strainer. Dealer doesn’t list the strainer, so I gotta go aftermarket if I want to replace it.

· Administrator
13,290 Posts
31726M is the filter I need, and the o ring associated with it. I had to talk with someone at the dealer with infinite wisdom, Ill call to confirm that I have the right part ordered. Im going to drop the pan, clean it, and the magnets, see if there’s a strainer. Dealer doesn’t list the strainer, so I gotta go aftermarket if I want to replace it.
There is a strainer I believe.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just by shopping for online parts and looking at their exploded views, for a standard trim + nismo:

In the B diagram, part# 31726M .

Or possibly 31726Q for Nismo RS, with a different diagram:

You can verify for yourself with the desired part# and checking the associated exploded diagrams:

Those part numbers must be US. Cause The dealer here in Canada the part numbers are twice as long. Those part numbers don’t work here in Canada. Lol

· Super Moderator
2,609 Posts
Those aren’t part numbers. They are reference or lookup numbers. Go to any Nissan parts website, enter that lookup number and it will give you the full part number. Nissan part numbers are 10 digits with 2 groups of 5 separated by a hyphen.

Reactions: Swiftab

· Super Moderator
4,668 Posts
Those part numbers must be US. Cause The dealer here in Canada the part numbers are twice as long. Those part numbers don’t work here in Canada. Lol
Nissan uses the same initial part numbers for all cars. Then the last part of the number is the car line and model. So all Nissan gas caps part numbers are 17251. For the Juke the gas cap is 17251-1TG0F and the Nissan Frontier is 17251-9BD0E

There is a list associated with the pictures posted with the complete part numbers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts