Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My drivers side power window will not move. Thankfully it is in the up position. I thought initially there were separate fuses on each window and perhaps this was a fuse. Is it most likely the individual switch to the front drivers side window as all other windows work with no issue? I plan on removing the assembly and checking the wiring. Can I isolate and replace one switch?
thank you in advance!

·
Super Moderator
4,366 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

There are Factory Service Manuals in the General Discussion section. They will help you take apart your door and there are trouble shooting procedures to help diagnose the issue.

There are several online parts suppliers that have part breakdowns. I think one is nissanpartsonline.com. This will tell you which parts you can order individually.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had the same problem, took it to the auto shop and it was fixed but it re-occurred almost immediately i drove out of the lot and again after several more visits, I finally decided to replace the whole switch assembly and its been fine ever since then

·
Registered
1 Posts
My drivers side power window will not move. Thankfully it is in the up position. I thought initially there were separate fuses on each window and perhaps this was a fuse. Is it most likely the individual switch to the front drivers side window as all other windows work with no issue? I plan on removing the assembly and checking the wiring. Can I isolate and replace one switch?
thank you in advance!
I fixed my daughters Juke and after researching I realised it was a problem for lots of owners, so I made a free video on how to fix this problem and it costs YOU nothing just using the tools in your shed. Nissan Juke Power Window fix - David Ashtons Skills for Life

1 - 5 of 5 Posts