Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Nissan Juke SL AWD
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Juke 1.6 turbo
Bought as a “hail car” with 85k miles and have had it for almost 3 years and now it’s got about 120k. Haven’t really had any issues aside from some battery drainage from what I was assuming was a lot of short trips, up until now.

I had a crank-no start after moving out of the driveway and parking in the street, I’ve had some rough idling and an occasional acceleration issue recently.

I just replaced the battery (it was dead dead, couldn’t even jump), replaced the spark plugs, and I tested the ignition coils, still nothing.

I think it might be a fuel pump issue but I can’t tell how I’d check if it’s the HPFP or the LPFP.
I’m assuming it’s the same setup as the later 1.6’s because I don’t see a fuel filter part on autozone and I can’t seem to find a service manual. I tried finding all the info on this forum and some YouTube searches but to no avail.

Any other recommendations are appreciated as well.

·
Super Moderator
1,867 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Search the forums for “Factory Service Manual” and you’ll find a post on how to download the one for your year Juke.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
There has been an issue with ground cables failing, I would check that, as it is a fairly simple fix

1 - 3 of 3 Posts