Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m starting to do some upgrades to my Juke and curious to know if anyone has experience with a good after market performance exhaust… something that adds some horse power and torque, but doesn’t sounds like a tin can…I’ve looked at a few options online, and watched some DIY videos. My husband and I will be doing the work ourselves, so I was hoping to hear from others who have done the work…

·
Administrator
11,782 Posts
Nothing bolt on wise will really add power except a Downpipe and a turbo.

Injen and Stillen seem to be the most popular without sounding like a Ricer Honda Toyota

·
Registered
195 Posts
Straight piped it is not as raspy like a Honda. The turbo tones it down a little. You can hear mine (straight piped, for a bit near the end). That particular tone is around 4000rpm.
Support a local exhaust shop, even if you go a different route that's not straight pipe. They can fab something for cheaper that what you could buy.

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
The Injen cat-back has a real nice, deep, tone to it, but expect some drone at about 110-120 km/h.

The RS exhaust doesn't have the resonator, which makes it a hair louder and nice sounding.

The Nissan Motorsports cat-back has great reviews.

Cheapest option would be to get a mufler shop to make one for you with a nice mufler and without the resonator, like the RS.

·
Administrator
11,782 Posts
A RS muffler is actually not a bad option if you can find a used one cheap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts