Noobie Needs Help
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Noobie Needs Help

Noobie Needs Help

Never posted to a forum before, but here goes

I live in Douglas AZ and have a pear white 2011 Juke. I'm looking for a front driver side fender. No idea where to look. I've tried ebay (I told you I'm a noob) but they all come primered, and I'd really like the pearl white. I'm a lowly firefighter so money is an issue. Can I get some help from you Pros

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

eBay and get it repainted or junk yards and see if they have your color. Depending on your paint fading over the years the color match may be off.
    2014 SL - sold
    2017 Nismo Custom intercooler and pipes, injen exhaust, CAI, strut bar, sway bar, dynamat everywhere, head liner fabric, pulley, catch can, aero force gauges, carbon fiber steering wheel, tow hitch, Diode Dynamic low beams, tuned, japspeed radiator, skid plate, willwood brakes, stainless steel brake lines, 25mm spacers, hydrodip inisde trim, carbon fiber trim outside, and Yakima track roof rack system.

Keoke,
    Thanks for the reply. I was hoping there were some secret squirrel sites out there that I don't know about

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by zielke View Post
    Never posted to a forum before, but here goes

I live in Douglas AZ and have a pear white 2011 Juke. I'm looking for a front driver side fender. No idea where to look. I've tried ebay (I told you I'm a noob) but they all come primered, and I'd really like the pearl white. I'm a lowly firefighter so money is an issue. Can I get some help from you Pros
    i would try your local junk yard. There are some part finding websites to help locate specficparts and colors.

http://www.partfinder.com/
    Last edited by Swiftab; 07-11-2017 at 10:07 PM.
    Hidden Content

Wife's - 2013 Juke SL
    Mine - 2014 Juke Nismo RS

This is a good parts finder.......

Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

8. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)