Who's Juke is this?
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who's Juke is this?

Who's Juke is this?

Is the owner of this Juke on the forums? My Uncle knows I love Juke's so he sends me pictures of ones he sees. He lives in Las Vegas and found this one in a parking lot near his house. Looks pretty dang cool but I think the wheels are a bit too offset. Also looks like it has that double rear wing.

Name:  2017-06-07.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  38.6 KB
    ​2014 Nismo RS AWD - 264WHP/258WTQ @ 23 PSI
    Current mods:

AEM CAI, Seibon GT-R Hood, 2J Full Exhaust, 2J Pulley, 2J Hoses, GFB BoV, Injen Hard Pipes, Port/Polished Throttle Body, BC Coilovers, Rays 57CR 18x9.5 Wheels, 2J FMIC, Mambatek 19T Turbo, Ortiz triple A pillar gauge pod, AEM AFR, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp Gauges, 2J CVT Cooler, Hella Horns, GFB G-FORCE II EBC, 2J 340LPH Fuel Pump, 2J Tune, 2J Catch-Can

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Good chance a Juke like that does belong to somebody around here. At very least a lurker.

This would make a fun game of sorts. Spotting a modded Juke in the wild, and bringing it here to see who's it might be. I've only seen a handful of Juke's in my area. Two of them being Nismos, and none seem to have any noticeable modifications, so I doubt I've seen any of you guys'.

So I’m fairly certain this is MY CAR!! I have a 2014 Juke Nismo RS that I bought in July of 2018. There was only 1 previous owner, and they lived in Las Vegas. They drove this car HARD. It had 18x11” rims with huge 295/40/18 Nittos. HKS sequential BOV. I totally recognize this car, it has to be mine! It also had the two horns behind the grille painted red (now painted white). The grille was replaced with a black mesh grille. I also have the double red spoiler. Also have the red painted front turn signals.

At this point it has a bunch of other mods too. Red 2J racing crank pulley. Sickspeed Boost gauge, water temp guage, voltage gauge. 44 LED diodes on the front split over two 6” led bars mounted at the rear of the hood in front of the windshield. Rear diffuser fins on the back of the roof. Valvoline CVT oil (drained and filled 4 times 5 qts each since I’ve owned the car. New primary oxygen sensor. New spark plugs and spark boots. Sea foam treated twice since I’ve had it. Rear diff oil replaced. Annnnd added 4 subwoofers totalling around 3000 Watts to top it off ;]

cant believe I found a pic of my car from before I bought it!
    ill post pics of it currently in a moment.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Also has had an Injen CAI since the day I bought it. I also added an MBC the first week I had it. Only pushing about 14 PSI currently instead of the OEM 16 due to some gremlins I’m hunting down... here’s the gallery of my Juke! Bonus pic of my turbo converted accord too!
    https://imgur.com/gallery/01UKMdS

Wow the internet (imgur) is relentless. Some of those commenters are just being mean. I like the blackout grille with the side Nissan badge.
    2013 Nissan Juke SL - Gun Metallic - CVT - AWD "Hidden Content "
    Injen - CAI w/ Aux Tube, Midpipe, Cat-Back Exhaust, IC Pipes w/ Custom Lower Pipe
    Turbosmart - Kompact Recirc Valve
    2J Racing - Lightweight Pulley, UpRev Tune ~22psi
    Saikou Michi - Dual OCC
    Impact Racing Zone - Strut Bar
    Stillen - Sway Bar
    Prosport - EVO Boost Gauge
    Gen 2 Taillights, HID Retrofit Headlights

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Sadly the Juke is not a crowd pleaser, and a highly polarizing car(or whatever if is). I guess that's not sad, but it is true. #I🧡haters.

Quote Originally Posted by squirtbrnr View Post
    Wow the internet (imgur) is relentless. Some of those commenters are just being mean. I like the blackout grille with the side Nissan badge.
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

Thanks Squirt, I spied that at my junkyard on an old 240z and had to have it. And yeah, any pics I’ve ever posted of the juke on Imgur get trashed by the comments... it is polarizing that’s for sure. You either love it or hate it

Whether you love it or think its the oddest looking vehicle you ever saw it still doesn't excuse disrespecting someone else hard work and love for a vehicle with negative/hate bashing posts. I may think a Gremlin is an ugly vehicle but if someone takes the time and effort to really 'polish it up' I can still respect the hard work and craftsmanship that someone put into it. The cops around here would pull me over for those lights at the back of the hood for sure!
    2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , window visors, top rear spoiler, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Lock buckle covers, door handle/door cup inserts, smoked LED high brake light, smoked LED fender signals, Injen SRI, Tail light covers, Injen 2nd cat delete, Injen cat-back exhaust
    continuing on...
    Soon: CF door protectors, 2J lightweight pulley, FR's trans cooler & turbo oil line

How do well do those lights work for you?
    I have those same mounts holding my first set of pod lights from my bull bar. Mine are at the corners though. I now have 7” round on the front bar all works out great.

Also the original wheels they had 18x11, did they rub a lot? Mine are just a hair shorter but same width.
    Last edited by Nismo Offroad; 02-10-2019 at 02:54 PM.
    2013 Nismo AWD
    3" Stright exhaust 2nd cat delete, GFB BOV, Rokblokz Red Mudflaps, 15" Drag wheels 14.5lbs, 295/50R15, 42" LED light bar, Bull Bar w/fog lts, WELL visors painted, Bc Coilovers 2"F 2.5”R lift, Red 2J Hoses, & Pulley, Blk Injen SRI & IC pipes, MRP FMIC, All door handle covers, Rear Cross Brace, IRZ strut bar, Tornado Airhorn, Red Daymaker headlights, Fender flares, Stillen sway bar, tow hook, Decals!

I can tell you right now 295/40/18 is THE BIGGEST POSSIBLE tire that will fit on the car. Only very slight rubbing on the front of the front tire fender pieces when turning max angle. But this is with those Nittos already being bald by the time I got the car... it could’ve rubbed more with fresh tread. I probably won’t be buying a fresh set of those tire size any time soon so if anyone would like to buy the rims let me know. Like I said the previous owner really drove this thing hard!! The rim size though is perfect, yes the offset is pretty massive but I think it looks alright. Currently I have my 18x8 rims on it tho.
    And for the lights, I only mounted them on a couple days ago. Still need to order the wiring and install a dash switch.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)