So, Las Vegas...Again. ;-)
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So, Las Vegas...Again. ;-)

So, Las Vegas...Again. ;-)

Looks like we're moving there from AZ, and I was just wondering what the favorite Nissan tuners were like, and if the Injen CAI could be some sort emissions "issue" with Clark County. I'm going to rework the exhaust at some point, but it's keeping at least one large catalytic convertor anyway. But as we found out I have a couple discs that aren't playing well anymore, I won't be pulling the turbo to get to the stupid *actual* DP, and would just get one made with V-bands until it meets with a traditional cat-back system. I know I can get a CARB ID for the CAI (it didn't have the number yet when I bought it), but just wondered what kind of hassles there are with tuning (particularly OSIRIS).

Thanks.
    2011 Nissan Juke 6MT
    Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I am sure any tuner would be happy to fly to Vegas and help ya out.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

4. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)