Multi State meetup?
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Multi State meetup?

Multi State meetup?

Just wondering if there is any interest here for a multi state meetup? Obviously there are much more details including vendor participation, hotel stay, cruise, show, possibly even a track day. Have put together track days in the past, even been acting track manager, have held meets all around the country depending on where I lived and what vehicle forum I was involved in.

Obviously more towards summer time. New on this forum but just trying to see if there is enough interest here to warrant it.
    Hidden Content 2015' Nismo RS Pearl White CVT - 2011' Cadillac CTS-V - 2015' Chevrolet Silverado
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Vegas, Moab, Phoenix, ...........

not it interested in track day, but can lead small clinics on basic install like SRI, light weight pulley, .......

liability waivers and and all of course
    2014 SL - sold
    2017 Nismo Custom intercooler and pipes, injen exhaust, CAI, strut bar, sway bar, dynamat everywhere, head liner fabric, pulley, catch can, aero force gauges, carbon fiber steering wheel, tow hitch, Diode Dynamic low beams, tuned, japspeed radiator, skid plate, willwood brakes, stainless steel brake lines, 25mm spacers, hydrodip inisde trim, carbon fiber trim outside, and Yakima track roof rack system.

I organized a Juke meet last summer, it took a bit of work to make it happen. Got 5 Juke's out which is okay but could of been a little bigger considering there's a fair number of Juke's rolling around where I live, it was the first ever Juke meet here. Most people who buy Juke's don't modify them so there is almost no tuning community unlike Civics, Subaru, FRS/BRZ where there is a big tuning community and corresponding meets you always get a fair turnout. I'm always down for a meet especially in summer I'll try to organise something this year. With my Civic we have a meet a month in the summer.
    2015 Nissan Juke SV FWD CVT Gun Metallic - Mostly Stock Build Thread Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kev604 View Post
    I organized a Juke meet last summer, it took a bit of work to make it happen. Got 5 Juke's out which is okay but could of been a little bigger considering there's a fair number of Juke's rolling around where I live, it was the first ever Juke meet here. Most people who buy Juke's don't modify them so there is almost no tuning community unlike Civics, Subaru, FRS/BRZ where there is a big tuning community and corresponding meets you always get a fair turnout. I'm always down for a meet especially in summer I'll try to organise something this year. With my Civic we have a meet a month in the summer.
    Agreed, by me whenever I go to any local car hangouts/meets, not only are there no other Jukes but most people come and look at mine like they've never even seen one before..
    2014 Pearl White Juke Nismo FWD
    Mods: Tanabe strut bar | White LED lights interior/exterior | Injen SRI w/ hydro shield & IC hardpipes + custom lower IC pipe | Synapse DV | Grimmspeed MBC | MRP upper mount | Saikou michi PCV OCC | 2.5" Custom exhaust with Magnaflow muffler & 2nd cat deleted |
    - Future planned mods: 2J pulley
    Hidden Content

Past cars: 1990 300ZX | 2006 350Z | 2010 Altima Coupe

Yeah, not talking about a monthly local open meet, looking more for an annual regional multi state Juke/Nissan meet, awards, definitely vendor participation with some events. Definitely a show with awards including farthest traveled and such. Cruises, camping, road trips, coordinated caravans from similar direction.

Some locations would be a Nissan dealership vs tuner shop, many other choices as well. I see the point about no jukes being out, but maybe we just need to get the message across that this is not just a teen first car event. Open for all, having the comradery and a good time.
    Hidden Content 2015' Nismo RS Pearl White CVT - 2011' Cadillac CTS-V - 2015' Chevrolet Silverado
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by the dave View Post
    Agreed, by me whenever I go to any local car hangouts/meets, not only are there no other Jukes but most people come and look at mine like they've never even seen one before..
    Not that I regularly frequent meets but when I do go I've never seen a Juke either, most people buy the car for its unique look and aren't people that are into cars IMHO.
    2015 Nissan Juke SV FWD CVT Gun Metallic - Mostly Stock Build Thread Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TEAMSLO View Post
    Yeah, not talking about a monthly local open meet, looking more for an annual regional multi state Juke/Nissan meet, awards, definitely vendor participation with some events. Definitely a show with awards including farthest traveled and such. Cruises, camping, road trips, coordinated caravans from similar direction.

Some locations would be a Nissan dealership vs tuner shop, many other choices as well. I see the point about no jukes being out, but maybe we just need to get the message across that this is not just a teen first car event. Open for all, having the comradery and a good time.
    So your talking about organizing an event, sounds cool I'd participate if it was something closer to me. I do think it will be a bit of a challenge to get a decent number of Juke's out but I'd like to see it happen. I might try to organise a local summer cruise if there is enough interest. Our local Civic club has a year summer cruise where we drive up to the mountains there are prizes, good turnout, and a few owners drive up from the States.

10. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)