Colorado jukers: Cuscc car show 5/3
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colorado jukers: Cuscc car show 5/3

Colorado jukers: Cuscc car show 5/3

the CUSCC Car Show is upon us! Sunday MAY 3rd, at the westminster promenade right behind fat catz bowling alley.
    would love to see some of these other jukes there, maybe all organize a roll in together.
    i live less than 5 minutes from there, and i guarantee you'll want to be there EARLY
    registration at least 24 hours before the show is FREE after that you have to pay at the gate
    there will be food and drinks and youre right at the promenade, you can leave whenever you want
    and if its the same as last year there will be a mobile dyno doing a power contest
    last two years there were over 1000 cars and it keeps getting bigger so dont miss out2015 Show Registration | CUSCC

link says 2014 but its for the 2015 show

Name:  2015.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  117.4 KB

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I'll be there. I'm all signed up and everything. Hopefully I'll have my new wheels back on the car by then.
    But I would love to have a bunch of Jukes roll in together. Maybe we could meet somewhere before the show! I'm up in Golden, so it'll be a little bit of a commute for me, but I'm happy to meet you somewhere before the show.

I'm signed up and hopefully I can make it. Not really got any mods, but it'd be good to see if there's anything available for us there. My tax refund's burning a hole in my account!
    2016 Hyperblue STI Limited

2014 Nissan Juke 6MT/FWD NISMO #DECEASED#

Navigation | Illuminated kick plates | DRL switch mod | GFB Respons DV | 2J pulley & pipes | Injen SRI & strut bar | Clutch Masters FX350 & lightweight flywheel | Winter: stock Nismo | Summer: Motegi MR131 18x8; offset 40

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Signed up!!
    2011 Nissan Juke S​L AWD CVT Sapphire Black | Injen Intercooler pipes | Injen Short Ram Intake | Synapse DV Pull mode A port Yellow Spring | Injen 3" Cat-back Exhaust | Injen 2nd Cat-Delete | 2J-Racing Anodized Blue Pulley | XXR 551 17x8.25 +36 | Yokohama YK580 235/55/17

Is anyone interested in meeting up before the show?
    Grigio Telesto 2015 Juke NISMO RS AWD

Just saw this! I'm going to Denver for a few days, May 3rd-7th. I'm coming from Dallas, leaving early Sunday morning. If I get into town early enough, before the Mastodon show, I could swing by.

Going to Pike's Peak, Royal Gorge Bridge and the Peak to Peak Scenic By Way and lots of other cool stuff.
    Precision Turbo 4831, Tial Wastegate, Custom Intake, 2J-Racing IC, Custom 2.5-3”Downpipe, Uprev Tuned @ 21psi, Custom CVT Cooler, Synapse DV, 2J Racing Pulley, Dual Saikou Michi OCCs, Impact Racing Strut Bar, Stillen Rear Sway Bar, TBPerformance Front Cross-Member & Trunk Brace, 370Z Fog Light, LED Brake Light Reflectors, Blitz SBC, AEM Boost Controller & AFR Gauge, 370Z Akebono Big Brake Kit on StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors with SS Lines.

like i stated, i live right around the corner from the promenade so we could meet over here or somewhere near there, im planning on being at the gates for roll in about 8/830. so quite a bit before the official opening. last few years there was a good line already by 10am so they let people in early

Damn, that's way earlier than I was expecting to show up haha. Maybe I'll just try to be there by 10 and look for other Jukes to park next to
    Grigio Telesto 2015 Juke NISMO RS AWD

Yeah I'm down for a meet up before the show I think it would be awesome to roll in as a group anybody know a good spot to me up this is my field at time registering for a car show and first time going to this one so if anybody has a good spot to meet up that we can all agree on I'm there I'm not far from westminister

anyone want to meet in the parking lot out front of Front Range Community College off 112th?

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)