Colorado jukers: Cuscc car show 5/3 - Page 2
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Colorado jukers: Cuscc car show 5/3

Quote Originally Posted by schragen View Post
    anyone want to meet in the parking lot out front of Front Range Community College off 112th?
    I'd be happy to meet there if it's not ridiculously early. I'll have my girlfriend, and she won't be able to handle as much car show as I can, so I probably shouldn't jump the gun too much . But I'd be happy to meet there if we can get a few Jukes to make an appearance
    Grigio Telesto 2015 Juke NISMO RS AWD

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I can do that I'm close to front range just name a time and I'm there

Front Range CC at around 10:30? I'm happy to do that if others want to meet around then. I'll probably bring some stuff for tailgating at the show, so I'll have drinks and maybe some food . See you guys tomorrow!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I'm going to try to be at the entrance of the show at 9, so I'm shooting to be at FRCC around 830. I'll try and save a few spots for the other jukers, if you want email me @ [email protected] and I'll keep you updated on where I park. I have a friend with a couple evos that I will be rolling in with also. Like I said, I know how packed the show gets, and I usually shoot for one of the outside rows for parking. So I'll probably be on the far left.

Cool I'll be at front range cc at 10:30 hopefully others show up see you there tomorrow really excited

Or I'll go by at 830 at frcc and see if a good amount of us are there if not all go at 1030 but if you can save some spots that would be great man

I'll be at FRCC at 10:30. If no one is there I'll probably wait 15 minutes or so, then just head over to the show. 8:30 is just a bit earlier than I want to go. Schragen, that would be awesome if you could save me a spot, and Lonewolf if he shows up when I do.

One of my good friends has a monster Evo X. I was going to see if he could come, but he has finals in the morning. That would have been cool to have a bunch of Evos and Jukes together . See you guys in the morning!

Hey, it was good to see so many tuned Jukes in one spot! You got a great place, too! There was a lot of attention sent your way! Mine didn't do too badly, either - especially with the GFB BOV opened up. That hiss seemed to get people interested. Good to meet you and no doubt we'll meet again, even if it's only at CUSCC 2016!
    2016 Hyperblue STI Limited

2014 Nissan Juke 6MT/FWD NISMO #DECEASED#

Navigation | Illuminated kick plates | DRL switch mod | GFB Respons DV | 2J pulley & pipes | Injen SRI & strut bar | Clutch Masters FX350 & lightweight flywheel | Winter: stock Nismo | Summer: Motegi MR131 18x8; offset 40

Yeah, it was great to meet everyone! If any of you would like to start doing cars and coffee events or other car shows, I'd love to get some groups together! Are any of you on Facebook or instagram?

No pics?
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6mt - JDM Nismo carbon lip & spoiler extensions & tail lights, Seibon GT-R hood, Cusco anti-roll bar, 2JR pulley, Nissan Motorsports cat-back, EFI Logic CAI, Saikou Michi DOCC, Forge IC kit, Injen test-pipe, turbo noob mounts, BC Racing coilovers, Wedssport SA-15R bronze 18x9.5 +38 & 275/35R18 Michelin PSS, AEM AFR and boost gauges, Turbosmart WGA and recirc valve, Go-Autoworks DP, Akebono bbk with 2-piece rotors
    241 whp and 323 ft-lbs @24psi on UpRev tune
    Hidden Content

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)