Any Juke Owners in Utah?
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Juke Owners in Utah?

Any Juke Owners in Utah?

I have been heavy in the MOPAR scene for the last several years. Recently sold my 2011 Dodge Challenger 392 and now have a 2013 Juke SV Midnight Edition. Have a Juke Nismo on order, should be here around Aug. Wouldn't mind talking shop with other Utah owners

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 801Nismo View Post
    I have been heavy in the MOPAR scene for the last several years. Recently sold my 2011 Dodge Challenger 392 and now have a 2013 Juke SV Midnight Edition. Have a Juke Nismo on order, should be here around Aug. Wouldn't mind talking shop with other Utah owners
    There is a guy on here from salt lake city I remember from a while back. I am 190 miles away from SLC, I live up in Wyoming.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    Current mods: Ecutek Stage 2 tune, GTM intercooler piping, GTM downpipe, Stillen Cat-back, Injen CAI, Synapse DV, Rally Armor mudflaps, Enkei Sesto Wheels, Eibach lowering springs, MBRO taillights.

Thanks for the Reply...hopefully I run into him on the forum. Looks like you have done quite a bit to your ride. Are you happy with your Ecutek tune? I am trying to decide between the Ecutek and UpRev. Also, do you see any value with going with GTM over Injen? I have used Injen in the past, but haven't had a chance to work with GTM. One last question, how do you like your Stillen exhaust? Any drone? How do you like the sound overall.

Sorry for all of the questions, just excited to get going on a new platform. MOPARs have been fun, but I'm excited for a change.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 801Nismo View Post
    Thanks for the Reply...hopefully I run into him on the forum. Looks like you have done quite a bit to your ride. Are you happy with your Ecutek tune? I am trying to decide between the Ecutek and UpRev. Also, do you see any value with going with GTM over Injen? I have used Injen in the past, but haven't had a chance to work with GTM. One last question, how do you like your Stillen exhaust? Any drone? How do you like the sound overall.

Sorry for all of the questions, just excited to get going on a new platform. MOPARs have been fun, but I'm excited for a change.
    My exhaust is loud because I took out both cats. Stillen by it self sounds really good. I would have rather went Injen exhaust personally. And if you mean between injen and gtm for downpipes, you being in Utah would want the injen one due to emissions, here in Wyoming we don't have any testing at all. I love my ecutek tune, just a pain the tuner is across the country. The only place in Utah I know if to get an uprev is at a shop in Layton, and I've heard bad things about the shop that does it, so I'm trying to decide if I wanna go that route or not.

Current mods: Ecutek Stage 2 tune, GTM intercooler piping, GTM downpipe, Stillen Cat-back, Injen CAI, Synapse DV, Rally Armor mudflaps, Enkei Sesto Wheels, Eibach lowering springs, MBRO taillights.

I live in Layton and I have had multiple UpRev tunes done on my 350Z at that shop. I takes a few time to get the tune right due to not doing it on a dyno. But it seems to be in the sweet spot now. Debating on doing it for the Juke but waiting until all the kinks and everything are worked out. Plus the CVT doesnt like power.

Good to here Phatchops. My experience has been that most tuners have a dyno?? Seems kinda odd to run a custom tuning shop without one. I will have the FWD Juke Nismo around August. I plan to have it be a fun daily driver. Do you participate in any Nissan clubs in the area?

Basically I get the "Tune" do some 2-5 gear highway pulls, log it and send them back to him. Yea we have a facebook group called UT_INC. Its mostly Z's and G's but theres a few Sentras and 240's and others in it, plus my frog. Where are you getting your Nismo from?

Quote Originally Posted by phatchops42 View Post
    I live in Layton and I have had multiple UpRev tunes done on my 350Z at that shop. I takes a few time to get the tune right due to not doing it on a dyno. But it seems to be in the sweet spot now. Debating on doing it for the Juke but waiting until all the kinks and everything are worked out. Plus the CVT doesnt like power.
    Oh I didn't know they didn't use a dyno, I thought they did. Was just another shop saying that I shouldn't go there. Probably just drama between the two I figure. I'd like to hear if you get it tuned there or not. I travel to Utah a lot because we don't have anything here in Wyoming, so if you get it and its worth it I'll give it a shot myself.

I just got my nismmo and I live in layton. Be cool to have a few jukeies around.

I live in Utah, I have a juke as well a few other nissan toys, Local board here is Utahnissans.com, Dyno day was yesterday at element racing in ogden, sorry for my late response.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)