Spring gta meet
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spring gta meet

Spring gta meet

Hey guys and gals,

As the roads in the gta become less salty, but more pot-hole filled, I'm thinking we start to plan a meet for the end of spring.

I'm rather excited to wrap up the "stage one" of my build, and would love to see what others have been up to as well.

I'm not sure how many juke owners from the gta are on the forum, but I'm sure there's enough of us! Worst case, we can invite friends that drive other models to make it worth while.

Let me know your thoughts and we can try and plan something.

To me, a weeknight or and evening on a weekend would be a good time. I know everyone probably works different hours (I have a weird schedule myself), but I'm sure we can figure something out.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Sure, I'm willing to...Following...

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUNIORMINT View Post
    Hey guys and gals,

As the roads in the gta become less salty, but more pot-hole filled, I'm thinking we start to plan a meet for the end of spring.

I'm rather excited to wrap up the "stage one" of my build, and would love to see what others have been up to as well.

I'm not sure how many juke owners from the gta are on the forum, but I'm sure there's enough of us! Worst case, we can invite friends that drive other models to make it worth while.

Let me know your thoughts and we can try and plan something.

To me, a weeknight or and evening on a weekend would be a good time. I know everyone probably works different hours (I have a weird schedule myself), but I'm sure we can figure something out.
    Nissan Juke SL AWD 2011 / MODS: -Toilet paper tube intake, Coffee can muffler, Cell phone mount, Walmart LEDs, Swiffer sweeper strut bar(Silver), Little trumpet blower, Dollarama vinyl kitchen wrap paper on hood, PRIUS Prime Tuned Stage 2, 2 Oil catch coke cans installed, Dollar tree air horns: Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)