Bugzilla - When the Juke just isnt enough - Page 51
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugzilla - When the Juke just isnt enough

Ouch.

Yeah I think I was at 12mpg or so. Its good to have alternatives especially in a shortage / crisis situation.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

The deed has been done. E85 is in (had some 91 left in it so its sitting at E70). Still at my 91 octane boost levels but with much more timing. So far, its a pretty noticeable gain. Going to be bumping up the boost tonight!

Name:  20190414_210840.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  155.3 KB
    2012 Juke SV AWD - Sold 2015
    2015 Juke Nismo RS 6mt - Sold 2018
    2006 Evo MR SE - 400whp on E85
    2004 Saturn Vue - Beater

And now we are at a solid 26 psi. Going to stay that way until the next fill up. Hoping the next tank shows more than 80% ethanol. Its a very very noticeable gain in power so far. I think it actually spins all 4 in 1st gear now. Cant wait to see what 29 psi feels like!
    2004 Saturn Vue - Beater

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Ouch. WOW.

How big is that turbo ?
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

the bug looks mean! is there more things you are trying to do with it?

The turbo is considerably larger than a Mamba if you want to put it that way. Not sure on actual specs though.
    2004 Saturn Vue - Beater

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyNismo View Post
    the bug looks mean! is there more things you are trying to do with it?
    Thanks! Nah the Bug seems to be in permanent hibernation now. Not sure what I am going to do with it. I would like to sell it but I know I wont get anything near what I have in it so I might as well just keep it.
    2004 Saturn Vue - Beater

Bad ideas are coming back to me... I am contemplating getting a Lotus again. Every time I see one, I kinda regret getting the Evo instead. I love the Evo and its a blast to drive but I am thinking a Lotus would be even more fun, especially since I want to go deep into racing again. As sad as it might seem, they are actually cheaper to fix and maintain then the Evo too.

So should I sell the Evo and go back to Lotus hunting? And if so, do I put the Evo back to stockish and sell all the parts I take off? Its not much stuff but the parts are big $ items. It would also pass smog in CA if I put the stuff back on which should make it easier to sell.
    2004 Saturn Vue - Beater

Well Evo has a bigger community.

You liked the Juke because it was unique. So is the Lotus.

Lotus.

That for those reasons. Poetry, Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    Well Evo has a bigger community.

You liked the Juke because it was unique. So is the Lotus.

Lotus.
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)