Eibach springs installed!
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eibach springs installed!

Eibach springs installed!

Yay. Finally had some decent weather and had to swap tires anyways so I figured BAM lets do the springs. Not very difficult overall - crappiest part was get the seized sway bar link nut off but it finally caved.
    Love the new ride height. Suspension feels 'stock' while driving over my bumpy pot holed roads but when I'm cornering on an on-ramp man do they shine. Almost like no body roll compared to stock.
    Me likey!
    Only thing I learned was you have to jack the ENTIRE front end not just one side or there is way to much tension on the sway bar and makes it damn near impossible to get out of it's home.
    2016 SL AWD Pearl white. Colour matched spoiler, rubber ducky, fuzzy dice, arm rest, sometimes a roof rack.
    Gen2 Visconti Tune, 2Jr pulley, 2Jr SRI
    2Jr midpipe installation coming soon (stupid seized nuts). Hidden Content
    Eibach pro-kit spring install SOON
    Custom black FMIC create/install sooner rather than later

Gen2 boost controller/gauge/f'erupper still in the works (if you don't know it find it or go away)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I loved my $200 lowering springs on my 2012. Good upgrade back then. Not many had coilovers available at that time.

They got traded in too along with my dual outlet exhaust. So someone has them.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

I have been riding on these springs for the past year. They were great at first, but now I wish I would have just saved the time and money and gone for coils...

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by groovn View Post
    I have been riding on these springs for the past year. They were great at first, but now I wish I would have just saved the time and money and gone for coils...
    Yep you do save money. They work. Coilovers are a great option but for some its the $$$.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

Ya, 300 vs 1000+ for my wifes daily driver. No brainer especially with our crappy Edmonton pothole (cobble stone) roads. Gar.
    2016 SL AWD Pearl white. Colour matched spoiler, rubber ducky, fuzzy dice, arm rest, sometimes a roof rack.
    Gen2 Visconti Tune, 2Jr pulley, 2Jr SRI
    2Jr midpipe installation coming soon (stupid seized nuts). Hidden Content
    Eibach pro-kit spring install SOON
    Custom black FMIC create/install sooner rather than later

Gen2 boost controller/gauge/f'erupper still in the works (if you don't know it find it or go away)

Quote Originally Posted by slumberbunny View Post
    Yay. Finally had some decent weather and had to swap tires anyways so I figured BAM lets do the springs. Not very difficult overall - crappiest part was get the seized sway bar link nut off but it finally caved.
    Love the new ride height. Suspension feels 'stock' while driving over my bumpy pot holed roads but when I'm cornering on an on-ramp man do they shine. Almost like no body roll compared to stock.
    Me likey!
    Only thing I learned was you have to jack the ENTIRE front end not just one side or there is way to much tension on the sway bar and makes it damn near impossible to get out of it's home.
    Any pictures of before and after?Am working towards lowering the ride too.
    2013 1.6 DIG-T Tekna Midnight Edition
    2017 1.6 DIG-T Tekna

9. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)