Juke Glamour Shots - Page 4
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Juke Glamour Shots

Needs more low low. I'll adjust the coils more when I put the summers on.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Need more out. lol. Those tires need to poke a bit.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    Need more out. lol. Those tires need to poke a bit.
    Those are the winters still. Summer wheels have better fitment.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Name:  20190416_125014.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  282.5 KBHi this is my Juke that I have owned for 7 years..This happened Tues.4-16. Totaled.. it was a 2011 72k miles I loved driving this car, paid it off a year ago now gone. I'm ok not a scratch on me and the other driver and his passenger as well. it looks head on but it wasn't. I was trying to cross 2 lanes and take a left.. well a big SUV was barreling down middle turn lane I gingerly stuck my nose out into that lane and BAM! sheard my front end right off.. I had a front row seat of it all too. I was very lucky i wasn't out in that lane a couple more feet even..T-Bone. to make a long story story short Geico has treated me great and pain me $9147.00 for my 2011 72 k Juke. And what am I doing I should say what did i do..I bought another one yesterday. 2012 89k higher mi a year newer for the check from Geico plus $850. Name:  20190420_101105.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  302.1 KB It's an SL like my white one also has the chrome package, very hard to find. Only thing it doesn't have is the spoiler on the top. Anyway just thought I'd share.

Quote Originally Posted by charman View Post
    Hi this is my Juke that I have owned for 7 years..This happened Tues.4-16. Totaled.. it was a 2011 72k miles I loved driving this car, paid it off a year ago now gone. I'm ok not a scratch on me and the other driver and his passenger as well. it looks head on but it wasn't. I was trying to cross 2 lanes and take a left.. well a big SUV was barreling down middle turn lane I gingerly stuck my nose out into that lane and BAM! sheard my front end right off.. I had a front row seat of it all too. I was very lucky i wasn't out in that lane a couple more feet even..T-Bone. to make a long story story short Geico has treated me great and pain me $9147.00 for my 2011 72 k Juke. And what am I doing I should say what did i do..I bought another one yesterday. 2012 89k higher mi a year newer for the check from Geico plus $850. It's an SL like my white one also has the chrome package, very hard to find. Only thing it doesn't have is the spoiler on the top. Anyway just thought I'd share.
    Oh man thats a sad story with a happy ending. I am glad everyone was ok and you kept up the Juke lovin'

BTW she needs a spoiler. Easy to get mail order and pre painted.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

Oh the spoiler is easy to get where at? how about putting it on right? Would have to get that done at a body shop?

I did a little poking around for you. If it were me, I'd do this one. Good price. Factory part. Chrome color studio option to match your very unique colorways you've got going on.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...3D401698284238

And here are the installation instructions:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...XtgDgDS2WoALWI

I posted already in another thread, but I thought this photo was noice, so, glamour shot!

QUOTE=charman;2631121]Oh the spoiler is easy to get where at? how about putting it on right? Would have to get that done at a body shop?[/QUOTE]
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by JuklearWinter; 04-21-2019 at 04:23 PM.
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

Hey thanks for posting that I really appreciate it..but wow there is no way I would attempt to put that on. I'm not going to rush into anything though for the time being. I'm kinda liking the smooth lines without it but it's good to know that it can be done if I find I miss it.
    This new Juke has everything I had on mine except that piece. It's really a trip driving this new one after having seen mine being demolished right before my eyes and now it's like that never really happened. I have my xm radio Beatles and blues stations and I do believe this has a even tighter feel to it and far as steering and turning more of a little race car feel to it, like I need that..my wife and some friends said get something different. I thought about it, looked around at all the other cars on the road as I was driving the rental car for those couple days thinking about doing that.
    I was driving a Volkswagen Jetta..a car, did nothing for me. I don't want a big SUV, they all look the same anyway. I never really did think I'd switch to anything else. These things are just fun to drive really that's it for me and the looks I just think they are cool. I also do need a cargo area to haul heavy boxes in 6 times a year, and a perfect fit for golf clubs too, and I love the back seats fold down nice and flat for all those reasons. I'm 63 mwm I've had 2 BMW's and a few others but these Jukes are it for me, the height of it is great also. Out of all the cars in our condo parking lot my Juke is the one I'd pick..I even try to park it in front of my door so it's the first thing I see when I open the door. lol crazy.

By the way I like your Juke and what you have done with it. I am a Cleveland Browns fan so anything with orange is cool. But I've never sen it used like you have. Very nice!
    Last edited by charman; 04-21-2019 at 09:17 PM.

It was very easy to drill the holes for the spoiler. I have a section in my build thread that goes over the install
    2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , window visors, top rear spoiler, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Lock buckle covers, door handle/door cup inserts, smoked LED high brake light, smoked LED fender signals, Injen SRI, Tail light covers, Injen 2nd cat delete, Injen cat-back exhaust
    continuing on...
    Soon: CF door protectors, 2J lightweight pulley, FR's trans cooler & turbo oil line

12. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)