Photoshoot dump
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Photoshoot dump

Photoshoot dump

I took Jukeys out on a paid photo shoot about a month ago to finally get this headlight build documented so that the product manufacturers could do some cross-promotion and such with em. And also just to get some hood-rich gangsta show-stopping pictures to share with ya'll folk.

((Hey Diode Dynamics, STILL LOOKING AT YOU TO REPOST SOME OF MY CONTENT SHOWCASING YOUR PRODUCTS IN ACTION))

Anyways, here are some of the good bits.

Name:  KB0A3681.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  94.5 KB
    Name:  KB0A3696.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  130.2 KB
    Name:  KB0A3699.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  186.0 KB
    Name:  KB0A3705.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  186.5 KB
    Name:  KB0A3710.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  339.6 KB
    Name:  KB0A3717.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  164.8 KB
    Name:  KB0A3719.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  185.0 KB
    Name:  KB0A3720.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  195.0 KB
    Name:  KB0A3726.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  179.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thirteen Fortenberry
    Superior Mobile by 13, LLC
    Hidden Content // Hidden Content // IG: ByThirteen

"More nuts than bolts."

2011 6MT: 2J Pulley. GFB BOV. Injen CAI+Aux. Full 2.5" Exhaust + 2J DP. Forge Intercooler. TurboSmart WGA. UpRev Tuned. Sony 712HD. IR BUC. Compustar 2-Way LCD RSA. Thule AeroBlade. Shaved Rear Wiper, Antenna, & Emblems. Full HushMat Treatment. Viper Blue Powdercoated Goodies. Random Sexiness. Too Much Sauce.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Gettin thirsty yet?

Name:  KB0A3734.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  134.6 KB
    Name:  KB0A3737.jpg
Size:  155.9 KB
    Name:  KB0A3742.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  128.2 KB
    Name:  KB0A3746.jpg
Size:  159.3 KB
    Name:  KB0A3747.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  223.5 KB
    Attachment 177879
    Name:  KB0A3761.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  72.7 KB
    Name:  KB0A3779.jpg
Size:  166.5 KB
    Thirteen Fortenberry

"More nuts than bolts."

2011 6MT: 2J Pulley. GFB BOV. Injen CAI+Aux. Full 2.5" Exhaust + 2J DP. Forge Intercooler. TurboSmart WGA. UpRev Tuned. Sony 712HD. IR BUC. Compustar 2-Way LCD RSA. Thule AeroBlade. Shaved Rear Wiper, Antenna, & Emblems. Full HushMat Treatment. Viper Blue Powdercoated Goodies. Random Sexiness. Too Much Sauce.

If anyone feels like reposting any of these on Instagram WITH CREDIT, please do. Since all of the established Nissan Juke reposting accounts totally ignored me. kthx
    Thirteen Fortenberry

"More nuts than bolts."

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

c'mon now, I know ya'll see the pictures. over a hundred views and not a single comment. ya'll shook?

Thirteen Fortenberry

"More nuts than bolts."

Looks cool. Just not my thing. Only thing productive I can say is execution on the custom parts like the ring is amazing
    injen short ram intake, injen intercooler pipes, turbo smart compact bov, stillen strut bar, full obx exhaust include second cat delete, 2j pulley, 2j mail order tune with uprev, mishimoto front mount with custom pipes and brackets, 2j shift knob, nismo pedals, rock blokz mud flaps, greddy profec electronic boost controller, sti battery tie down.

Love you 13, (and your ride, and your lights), but don't love some of the photos. I've seen better examples of your car. Some here just don't do it justice. From the first post I like 1-3, 5, 6, & 9. #3 the most, that one is fantastic. The rest seem too dark, or bad lighting angles...Yet have good background settings. Even if they are more intended to display the lights, or whatever aspect, they still takeaway too much from the overall subject. And just aren't as interesting.

I mean, I'm no art critic or anything. That's just my take on it. What do I know.

I want to see your car next to the ocean on a beach. More blues to make your blues pop.
    2016 SV AWD Stinger Edition

I would love to see it up close lights off so I can see the detail of just the setup. I actually like it and reminds me of the Q45 HID setup I believe it was. https://www.google.com/search?q=q45+...LHFFBTTfIH581M
    2013 Nismo AWD
    3" Stright exhaust 2nd cat delete, GFB BOV, Rokblokz Red Mudflaps, 15" Drag wheels 14.5lbs, 295/50R15, 42" LED light bar, Bull Bar w/fog lts, WELL visors painted, Bc Coilovers 2"F 2.5”R lift, Red 2J Hoses, & Pulley, Blk Injen SRI & IC pipes, MRP FMIC, All door handle covers, Rear Cross Brace, IRZ strut bar, Tornado Airhorn, Red Daymaker headlights, Fender flares, Stillen sway bar, tow hook, Decals!

Aww, I think you guys are even nicer to me when you DON'T like my work! <3 <3 <3

Thank you for the kind words of criticism. You each have significantly more tact than myself, and I appreciate you all so dearly.

Headlight design influences were inspired by the 2011 Bentley Mulsanne.

Here's your close-up
    Name:  P1070094.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  311.6 KB
    Thirteen Fortenberry

"More nuts than bolts."

Damn those are so nice. You probably think I'm never gonna pull the trigger but I am. Looking forward to a 13 original.

The work is good obviously, looks good, and I like the spirit of what you're going for in the photos, but I'm with everyone else. Are you using a dSLR? It's tough shooting something illuminated AND a late sunset at the same time. Perhaps try a more closed aperture but a longer exposure on a tripod with the least ISO your lens and camera will let you get away with. Some more macro close ups of the gear in action would be very nice too, to showcase the detail of the shrouds and such.

Quote Originally Posted by 13r1an View Post
    Aww, I think you guys are even nicer to me when you DON'T like my work! <3 <3 <3

Thank you for the kind words of criticism. You each have significantly more tact than myself, and I appreciate you all so dearly.

Headlight design influences were inspired by the 2011 Bentley Mulsanne.

Here's your close-up
    Name:  P1070094.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  311.6 KB
    Last edited by JuklearWinter; 10-17-2018 at 06:08 PM.
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

lol @ everyone being so critical. looks good bud! one day we shall cruise.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)