Aftermarket clutch
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aftermarket clutch

Aftermarket clutch

Is there an aftermarket clutch available for our cars considering most of the jukes that get tuned the clutch explodes?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Clutch Masters sells several different clutches for the Juke but I believe you have to run their flywheel to use it. That's what I'm planning on running when I get to that point.

Vehicle - Nissan - Juke - Clutch Masters
    14 Nissan Juke Nismo RS AWD
    90 Toyota Celica All-Trac
    78 Datsun 280Z - 1UZ Turbo

Aftermarket clutch

Clutchmaster. On an oem or mamba turbo you wont need more than a stage 2. Save your foot xD you have to use their flywheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

My original OEM clutch is approaching 22 months with a 2J tune and going strong 💪
    2014 RS MT 270 whp, 325wtq @ 26psi
    13 Custom Headlights w/ Demon Eyes - 2JR Uprev Tune, Mamba TD04-19T TURBO, Walbro 340lph fuel pump, 2JR downpipe, Injen Midpipe, 2JR Catback, Injen SRI, Injen upper hard pipes, Urethane upper/lower torque mounts, RS-R Springs, Mishimoto IC, 2JR lightweight pulley, GFB DV, Impul rain guards, DRL foglight stalk swap, weather-tech mats, catch cans, boost gauge, Impul style cf double-wing, FWD Sway Bar, Strut Bar
    FUTURE MODS: Custom Gators, MBRO Tails

RS has a better clutch than the other Jukes.

I am sure that LPFP issue that 2J did not really help with eased the clutch burden. You had to do that one all by yourself which was awesome. I know I would not be a 2J fan with how long that lasted.

Anyway. Back to the numbers.......

There is a reason that 2J doesnt not recommend a new clutch with their new turbo Kit. Price a new clutch kit and install and there is no way people are gonna dump $4000 into the Juke. $1500-$2000 for clutch. Engine has to be pulled. $2000 for the 2J turbo kit??? and you will need a new tune. Thats $800+++ Maybe closer to $5000 in total.

Dont ask Joe about the clutch. Ask people that do not have vested interest in selling a big turbo kit whether a regular 6spd, Nismo, Or RS can handle 340 whp and 320wtq.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

I’m thinking about getting a manual Nissan Juke. Are the clutch replacements really expensive for this car? Are the original clutches not that reliable?

Original clutches are awesome and can take a beating. Just keep it under 300whp if you want to get the most out of them.

I think the motor has to be pulled for the replacement.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

10. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)