New squeak noise coming from the rear of Juke - Page 2
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New squeak noise coming from the rear of Juke

Its just a rear shock. Do you have a navigation radio ?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    Its just a rear shock. Do you have a navigation radio ?

No Navigation radio.

So, I should replace the whole shock on that side or what else can I try?

Like I said. Its hard to diagnose esp on the internet. You need someone back there while you are driving or you are back there while someone else is driving.

It can still be the brake pad. Turn and while its making the noise. Apply the parking brake.

Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Definitely not the brakes....took it on a road trip yesterday. At highway speeds, no sounds or anything when riding over bumps. At very slow traffic speeds, going over major bumps or pot holes, I could hear the slight squeak, mostly towards the rear of the car. I'm guessing it has to be a bushing or something like that making the noise. Only thing I can think of is crawling under the car again and trying to spray the white lithium on every single rubber bushing I can find. So frustrating that I can't figure this out.

Lithium wont penetrate.

Use something that will do some good. A Teflon spray will penetrate and lube. I use REM OIL on a lot of stuff. Way better than Silicone spray or WD40.

https://www.amazon.com/Remington-Acc.../dp/B0000C51AD

8. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)