2j hits 350whp
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2j hits 350whp

2j hits 350whp

Any thoughts on 2js 350whp claims?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I was literally just looking at that. Interested to know more. Wasn't a very big parts list, if accurate. I won't be making near 350 with Matt's voodoo on my car, but the CVT is the limiting factor. Will still be cool to have a Gen 2 making real power soon.
    Last edited by JuklearWinter; 04-20-2019 at 08:34 PM.
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

First off congrats to 2J for getting a turbo kit for the Juke. Thats awesome. The graph looks great. Shifting at max RPM will drop you to around 4k rpms and yielding 220whp and 280wtq for the next acceleration. It should also make launching the Juke easier than on a Mamba/OEM juke.

Second. I would not expect these numbers if you install the kit yourself.

Third. They did not hit 350. They hit 348.

4th. No front bumper. No Air filter. I know Matt surely tuned this way.

SO again. Don't expect these numbers. I would expect near to what Matt first said. 330whp-ish. Thats only 17 more than Matt did and COULD easily a fuel and dyno thing.

There are plenty of different types of fuels throughout the USA and different Octanes. Also anyone can add Boostane to a tank.......

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Macgyver; 04-20-2019 at 09:04 PM.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Yeah no doubt, a heckuvan achievement considering the tiny parts list and relatively small investment, if what we're seeing is face-value accurate. I'd really like to see more comparative performance benchmarks done with similarly modified 6MTs and CVTs. Would be really interested to see how the compare apples-to-apples with the really tweaked-out Jukes.

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Your best bet is the Turbo Bay Turbo. 52mm and better exhaust wheel. Bolts right on. Most likely 300whp +++, great torque, and far cheaper.

So with Joe's build. What about the Clutch? Another fail to mention. That's a $2500 job.

No way anyone that installs this kit will see 348whp. Yes 348 Not 350. Except with 2Js tune on 2Js dyno with the Bumper off the 2J IC and the Air filter removed.

I said it last time Joe inflated his numbers on the 300.2 whp build. Yeah POINT TWO. Here it is again.

You will.spend $6000 on the Turbo and related parts along with the Clutch and never get 348whp on the street.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

I don't ever wanna be that guy who thinks all the buff dudes at the gym are on steroids, but I totally see what you're saying.

He claims in that same IG post that the transmission is 100% stock- assuming that means the clutch. Surely not sustainable, if true, right?

How is this possible with the primary cat in place? Would if not melt pushing that kind of power?

Still a hell of a conversation starter for current and would-be Juke owners.

348 is almost 350 which is almost 400 which is pretty much like 500, so I mean, this is like some NASA level stuff right here.
    Thirteen Fortenberry
    Superior Mobile by 13, LLC
    Hidden Content // Hidden Content // IG: ByThirteen

"More nuts than bolts."

2011 6MT: 2J Pulley. GFB BOV. Injen CAI+Aux. Full 2.5" Exhaust + 2J DP. Forge Intercooler. TurboSmart WGA. UpRev Tuned. Sony 712HD. IR BUC. Compustar 2-Way LCD RSA. Thule AeroBlade. Shaved Rear Wiper, Antenna, & Emblems. Full HushMat Treatment. Viper Blue Powdercoated Goodies. Random Sexiness. Too Much Sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by 13r1an View Post
    348 is almost 350 which is almost 400 which is pretty much like 500, so I mean, this is like some NASA level stuff right here.
    My new logic right there hahahahaha keep an eye out for this measuring system when i dyno tune my skyline hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He'll no it's not a stock clutch. Its buried on FB that it was replaced a while back.

We had guys in here smoking clutches at 250whp FWD.

It's a good kit. I am not complaining about that.

He inflates his numbers. Dynos on a non street legal car configuration. Claims 2 more whp than he actually made.

Look at SLC Juke. Cvt is wasted after 2J tuned it. He never reported back after getting a Level10 CVT.

The last 300.2 whp fwd juke. HE SMOKED THE CLUTCH.

Too many people are smoking 2J weed.

UNREAL.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Well I'm not sure how the weed is in Massachusetts, but I bought a fair bit of it LMAO. Excited to see how the dyno tune goes after Matt's done with hardware. Whole lotta square peg, round hole to get a V2 to this point. I wonder how things went with SLC. Would be a shame if the L10 thing was a disaster as well.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)