2j hits 350whp - Page 3
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2j hits 350whp

The owner of this this Juke lives in my town. People constantly confuse him for me all the time. We are the only 2 RS manual Jukes in our city. I have spoken with the owner and plan to ride in it to compare to mine.
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6mt - JDM Nismo carbon lip & spoiler extensions & tail lights, Seibon GT-R hood, Cusco anti-roll bar, 2JR pulley, Nissan Motorsports cat-back, EFI Logic CAI, Saikou Michi DOCC, Forge IC kit, Injen test-pipe, turbo noob mounts, BC Racing coilovers, Wedssport SA-15R bronze 18x9.5 +38 & 275/35R18 Michelin PSS, AEM AFR and boost gauges, Turbosmart WGA and recirc valve, Go-Autoworks DP, Akebono bbk with 2-piece rotors
    241 whp and 323 ft-lbs @24psi on UpRev tune
    Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Aznstinky View Post
    Lol I didn't mean he literally got an sti be I recall he was having so many issues with his juke that I wouldn't be surprised if he did haha
    STIs have more issues then Jukes! And they cost 2x more to fix. I think he should hop on the Evo bandwagon, just not an X with the dual clutch trans. Haha.
    2012 Juke SV AWD - Sold 2015
    2015 Juke Nismo RS 6mt - Sold 2018
    2006 Evo MR SE - 400whp on E85
    2004 Saturn Vue - Beater

Seeing what they were able to do with a GT28RS makes me want to build a manifold and use the one I have sitting on my shelf at home. It originally was destined for my Celica All-Trac but I decided it's a bit too small for my goals with that car. Since I have to pull my engine and transmission anyways when I install my transmission for my manual AWD conversion project may as well have a clutch made that that can handle some serious power.
    14 Nissan Juke Nismo RS AWD
    90 Toyota Celica All-Trac
    78 Datsun 280Z - 1UZ Turbo

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Aznstinky View Post
    Me personally haven't seen anywhere where it says he fried the clutch on the 300hp juke if u can direct me to the proof I'll definitely take a look at it
    I dont lie dude.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8788...epa=SEARCH_BOX

300.32 Juke post. 58 comments. Open it up and scroll down til you see the video. Its right under the video. I cannot link it directly for sme reason.
    Last edited by Macgyver; 04-22-2019 at 09:55 PM.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

TBH I can't even make out with your post says macguyver don't know if it because I'm on a phone or what

Here is a pic.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

Hahaha damn no denying that now

Again. I am glad that we have a big turbo Kit. It works. I like it. What I dont like is how he goes around doing it. Its shady.

2J Announces Kit and does not say exactly what you will need to attain said power. We already know you will not need your front bumper and air filter. It says nothing about a clutch recommendation. It may take boostane too.

Quote "It can be done.. 300whp on pump gas with proper parts and tuning. 317whp with boostane"

Here is the video of what Joe posted after he hit 300.32 whp. Clutch is shot. Yeah its at 59k miles. SO what. You think anyone thats gonna put this turbo kit on has less than 30K ?

https://youtu.be/u51rl4IDW8A

A regular Juke will blow the clutch. A Nismo will blow the clutch and did at 300.32. A RS will live a little while depending on how they beat it.

https://www.2j-racing.com/nissan-juk...osit-only.html

I admit when I am wrong too. I thought it was 300.2. It was 300.32. Woops. POINT THREE TWO over 300. ROFL.
    Last edited by Macgyver; 04-22-2019 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 14RSINLI View Post
    Aftermarket support for mods is very difficult to address bc you can’t just go to the dealership. And those issues can be very frustrating bc there aren’t many others who have the same mods.
    Hey howsabout the support for those super fancy expensive custom one-off headlights you had made for your Juke?
    Thirteen Fortenberry
    Superior Mobile by 13, LLC
    Hidden Content // Hidden Content // IG: ByThirteen

"More nuts than bolts."

2011 6MT: 2J Pulley. GFB BOV. Injen CAI+Aux. Full 2.5" Exhaust + 2J DP. Forge Intercooler. TurboSmart WGA. UpRev Tuned. Sony 712HD. IR BUC. Compustar 2-Way LCD RSA. Thule AeroBlade. Shaved Rear Wiper, Antenna, & Emblems. Full HushMat Treatment. Viper Blue Powdercoated Goodies. Random Sexiness. Too Much Sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by 13r1an View Post
    Hey howsabout the support for those super fancy expensive custom one-off headlights you had made for your Juke?
    I hear its outstanding.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)