Intelligent Key Wallet Option? - Page 2
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intelligent Key Wallet Option?

Good thing my wife never uses my other key. There's a ghetto rigged credit card clear tape flex seal PTFE dry mold all the other stuff you said boutta go down.
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JuklearWinter View Post
    Good thing my wife never uses my other key. There's a ghetto rigged credit card clear tape flex seal PTFE dry mold all the other stuff you said boutta go down.
    cool. post it up....
    Jukes '14 SL AWD Graphite Blue & '12 SL AWD Chrome Silver (his & hers) also '91 BMW 318is.

Name:  997B1666-F4F2-4C1E-84FF-B5775DB2E681.jpeg
Views: 42
Size:  192.3 KBI had this system installed on my 350z which didn’t originally come with push button and the fob was very easy to conseal. Not sure that works here sorry. But the key pad on the windshield was amazing! Didn’t even need a fob just type the code, hop in, push start and your off!
    2013 Nismo AWD
    3" Stright exhaust 2nd cat delete, GFB BOV, Rokblokz Red Mudflaps, 15" Drag wheels 14.5lbs, 295/50R15, 42" LED light bar, Bull Bar w/fog lts, WELL visors painted, Bc Coilovers 2"F 2.5”R lift, Red 2J Hoses, & Pulley, Blk Injen SRI & IC pipes, MRP FMIC, All door handle covers, Rear Cross Brace, IRZ strut bar, Tornado Airhorn, Red Daymaker headlights, Fender flares, Stillen sway bar, tow hook, Decals!

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I have been looking into doing this very thing. I found a site that has one of those solid card wallets that is build-your-own and *also* has a "coin compartment" that you can add. My thought was to open up the coin compartment and place the re-arranged fob components into it. There is even a carbon fiber option, since they claim the metal versions block RFID, which I assume would block the fob/car signals too.

Anyway, here is the site. Watch the video to get an idea of how the coin compartment fits. It does seem a bit pricey which is why I haven't already tried it (seriously, the money clip adds over $10).

https://store.fantomwallet.com/build...rd-fan-wallet/

There may be other similar wallet styles out there that can do the same thing but this one was the most promising from my searching.
    2015 Juke Nismo AWD CVT

Shut up and take my money!

(Didn't actually purchase. Being hyperbolic. Plus it says sold out completely until April)

Awesome idea. The coin holder part is the best part.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

8. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)