AWD Manual Conversion - Redux - Page 4
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AWD Manual Conversion - Redux

One of the things that I think is likely going to be a pain point with this swap is going to be the ABS, VDC, and TCS. There is a different ABS actuator assembly between the FWD and AWD cars which might be just different valving but I can't be too sure. The rear wheel speed sensors are also in a different location on the FWD cars which makes sense, as long as the trigger wheels are the same it shouldn't be an issue but again it's all speculation until I actually get the car apart and compare the two setups.
    14 Nissan Juke Nismo RS AWD
    90 Toyota Celica All-Trac
    78 Datsun 280Z - 1UZ Turbo

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

is the aftermarket controller one like the DCCD Pro unit they were toying with for AWD jukes a few years back? Very interested to see how this progresses.

2015 Black Nismo RS AWD
    Injen Short Ram, Injen Catback, Injen Upper Intercooler Pipes, Custom Powder Coated Ruby Red Sparkle 5 Zigen FN01R-C 18x9.5 Rims, Hankook 265/35R18 Tires, LED Sill Plates, LED Footwells

Yup, that's the one I'm planning on using. Unfortunately with it lose the vectored awd as it slaves both clutch packs to a single output but considering I may have to run a differential from Murano which only has a single electromagnetic clutch pack that's not the end of the world.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

if i can gain 6 speed AWD manual, i have no problem giving up vectored AWD...lol Do we still get transfer bias to the rear wheels? i have always dreamed of drifting the juke...lol

2015 Black Nismo RS AWD
    Injen Short Ram, Injen Catback, Injen Upper Intercooler Pipes, Custom Powder Coated Ruby Red Sparkle 5 Zigen FN01R-C 18x9.5 Rims, Hankook 265/35R18 Tires, LED Sill Plates, LED Footwells

Actually yes you can still transfer the bias to overdrive the rear wheels which would be similar to the Focus RS drift mode. My plan so to bring the Juke up to par with the Focus RS in terms of power as well just because.

too bad you are on the other coast. i would love to be involved in this swap to learn.

2015 Black Nismo RS AWD

9. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)