What have you done to your Juke today? - Page 301
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 303 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3021

Thread: What have you done to your Juke today?

In preparation's for 13's meet. Relocated my amps and DSP. And in my opinion they only reason why anyone should get the Rockford Fosgate upgrade is for the extra space it provides for a DSP. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Cruise in at Chick-fil-A

Name:  1936B21E-B2B8-44FF-87CB-23FF753C29F1.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  333.9 KB
    Hidden Content

Wife's - 2013 Juke SL
    Mine - 2014 Juke Nismo RS

Looks amazing. I hated tearing all of that trim out to get to the sub/sound deadening the whole hatch (SO worth it). I did the poverty upgrade method and I will sure as heck pay a shop to deal with it next time. I bet that sounds delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by MyHtc10 View Post
    In preparation's for 13's meet. Relocated my amps and DSP. And in my opinion they only reason why anyone should get the Rockford Fosgate upgrade is for the extra space it provides for a DSP. Lol

2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Wow, are you coming to the Florida Juke meet!!??!!
    2014 RS MT 270 whp, 325wtq @ 26psi
    13 Custom Headlights w/ Demon Eyes - 2JR Uprev Tune, Mamba TD04-19T TURBO, Walbro 340lph fuel pump, 2JR downpipe, Injen Midpipe, 2JR Catback, Injen SRI, Injen upper hard pipes, Urethane upper/lower torque mounts, RS-R Springs, Mishimoto IC, 2JR lightweight pulley, GFB DV, Impul rain guards, DRL foglight stalk swap, weather-tech mats, catch cans, boost gauge, Impul style cf double-wing, FWD Sway Bar, Strut Bar
    FUTURE MODS: Custom Gators, MBRO Tails

Unless I'm told I have to work the weekend, I will be attending finally. Had to bribe my kids mom to watch my kids. Lol

yeaaaaaaaa boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii JUKE FLORIDA NATION ASSEMBLE!!!
    Thirteen Fortenberry
    Superior Mobile by 13, LLC
    Hidden Content // Hidden Content // IG: ByThirteen

"More nuts than bolts."

2011 6MT: 2J Pulley. GFB BOV. Injen CAI+Aux. Full 2.5" Exhaust + 2J DP. Forge Intercooler. TurboSmart WGA. UpRev Tuned. Sony 712HD. IR BUC. Compustar 2-Way LCD RSA. Thule AeroBlade. Shaved Rear Wiper, Antenna, & Emblems. Full HushMat Treatment. Viper Blue Powdercoated Goodies. Random Sexiness. Too Much Sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by MyHtc10 View Post

How Nice. The AMPS are cash and carry. Well they will prolly forget to leave any cash. LOL

Good stuff.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

I'm so proud of my little Juke going off to explore the Northeast with a bunch of strangers. Installed a rape whistle and mace, just to be safe 🧠👈

That is also one of the busiest streets in town, so this was interesting.

That is all. I am now Jukeless for the bestest (which is basically awesomest which is basically NASA level face meltingly gnarly) of reasons for the next couple weee..mooo..nnthweeks..? (better than getting hit by a cop).
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by JuklearWinter; 05-17-2019 at 02:03 AM.

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Reinstalled my Profile Peak LED turn signals, painted the projector section red and painted the base silver. Kinda want to do an amber delete now but that's for a different day.

Nice! I keep thinking of an amber delete, too, then I realize...I mean, it's basically orange, so is it really detracting from my aesthetic? Prolly not on my car. Definitely on a red one though! CTRL+ALT+DEL it.

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)