What have you done to your Juke today? - Page 295
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 298 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 2974

Thread: What have you done to your Juke today?

Nice. Hard to spot since they Nerfed our pics here in the forums. You cannot click on them to look closer.

Here are mine.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Right click - open image in new tab.
    2012 Juke SL AWD Sapphire Black
    Hidden Content

Oh I know. We are fighting with the Admins to get things the way they were. They say it can't be done then 6 months later. Look what we did. Fix this and nerf that.

Not everyone is PC, Apple savey. There are things in this forum that are really confusing to new people. We know its an old version of software but when you constantly say it was not that way. You provide proof it was that way. It was better and had better options. The admins say well that's just tuff. That's the way it is now. The only thing they fixed in the last 2 years is the search and a couple of minor issues. New post time delay while idling in the forum and photo upload quantity. The search took 1.5 years AND is was so simple that a regular admin just switched something. They did not have to escalate it (even tho they did and it did not get fixed) so it could have been fixed very quickly.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Macgyver; 04-14-2019 at 02:23 PM.
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I use Tapatalk on my iPhone. I tap the image, and use the finger spread to zoom. I have to hold it, but it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For everything, there is only one acceptable response...
    YES CHEF.

Quote Originally Posted by Kchuckfif View Post
    I use Tapatalk on my iPhone. I tap the image, and use the finger spread to zoom. I have to hold it, but it works. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup. That works.

Bought this cool little hose-powered brush on Amazon for $20-something bucks. Called Magic Brush or some generic infomercial sounding name like that.

Having massively PITA to clean wheels, a little Griotts Garage All Whell cleaner and this thing did a better job than I usually manage.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

Drove it like I stole it yesterday :-) depending on traffic and what hours you drive it, we have a few routes here that make for 1\2 hour drives that can be fun. Yesterday was one of those times. Getting into some traffic and lights I noticed these two dudes in a Nissan Note (I think) behind me, trying to look for badging on my car to see wtf it was...lol (I have no badging except for the Nissan emblem). With the tail light covers I can understand not realizing what it was right away and rarely does a Juke in this area make the sounds like mine. I happen to be wearing my Juke hat so I held it out the window and pointed at it. They were laughing their butts off. Then.....VROOOOMMMM... off I went.
    2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , window visors, top rear spoiler, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Lock buckle covers, door handle/door cup inserts, smoked LED high brake light, smoked LED fender signals, Injen SRI, Tail light covers, Injen 2nd cat delete, Injen cat-back exhaust
    continuing on...
    Soon: CF door protectors, 2J lightweight pulley, FR's trans cooler & turbo oil line

Been sitting on a gallon bucket of Lizard Skin Sound Control as the final(lol) step of my deadening project. May go back and do the ceramic insulation later but probably not. The temperature regulating benefits of CCF all over the car has been insane. Enough that my gas mileage is better on hot days.

My new back glass from the wreck was salvaged and the tint sucks so I'm redoing that 5% and adding a windshield stripe.

Nothing exciting but I'm excited about it. That is all.

Swapping the rear lower valance for a UK model so everything will fit back together correctly.

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Made my own rear under brace today! With clearance for 3 inch exhaust. Hopefully lol
    injen short ram intake, injen intercooler pipes, turbo smart compact bov, stillen strut bar, full obx exhaust include second cat delete, 2j pulley, 2j mail order tune with uprev, mishimoto front mount with custom pipes and brackets, 2j shift knob, nismo pedals, rock blokz mud flaps, greddy profec electronic boost controller, sti battery tie down.

Looks like freshly-milled modern art. How soon till a live test?

Quote Originally Posted by turbo noob View Post
    Made my own rear under brace today! With clearance for 3 inch exhaust. Hopefully lol

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)