What have you done to your Juke today? - Page 290
  1. Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums – General discussion forum for Nissan Juke

Welcome to Nissan Juke : Juke Forums - a website dedicated to all things Nissan Juke.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Nissan Juke : Juke Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 298 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 2974

Thread: What have you done to your Juke today?

cde
    59 x 29 x 6 inch wood skid. Just barely too long. I think if I moved the seat forward then maybe the hatch would have closed but I already packed the straps.

Thankfully I brought two. Hooked them to the rear car seat child safety anchor points and around the pallet. I used a small paracord tie down clip to hold the hatch closed. Clips right into the metal hook and lock. Cardboard just to protect the car fabric.

This will become a ramp for the shed I keep my XT250 in.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cde View Post
    59 x 29 x 6 inch wood skid. Just barely too long. I think if I moved the seat forward then maybe the hatch would have closed but I already packed the straps.

Thankfully I brought two. Hooked them to the rear car seat child safety anchor points and around the pallet. I used a small paracord tie down clip to hold the hatch closed. Clips right into the metal hook and lock. Cardboard just to protect the car fabric.

This will become a ramp for the shed I keep my XT250 in.
    Lol! Nicely done. When I bought the Juke I measured the diagonal cargo dimensions and that was a determining factor for the purchase. I fly RC planes and I needed 51" from corner to corner for the fuselage to fit. My largest is 51" wingspan (which detach individually) but the main body is the same length and is one piece. It just fits but I can pack only one large one at a time with multiple smaller planes 'jigsawed' together. When flying weather is here I will have to take a pic of that. You'll laugh your butt off.
    2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , window visors, top rear spoiler, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Lock buckle covers, door handle/door cup inserts, smoked LED high brake light, smoked LED fender signals, Injen SRI, Tail light covers, Injen 2nd cat delete, Injen cat-back exhaust
    continuing on...
    Soon: CF door protectors, 2J lightweight pulley, FR's trans cooler & turbo oil line

Quote Originally Posted by Stunning70 View Post
    Lol! Nicely done. When I bought the Juke I measured the diagonal cargo dimensions and that was a determining factor for the purchase. I fly RC planes and I needed 51" from corner to corner for the fuselage to fit. My largest is 51" wingspan (which detach individually) but the main body is the same length and is one piece. It just fits but I can pack only one large one at a time with multiple smaller planes 'jigsawed' together. When flying weather is here I will have to take a pic of that. You'll laugh your butt off.
    I second this. There should be a thread dedicated to pictures of things jammed in the back of jukes.
    When I moved apartments, I popped the rear seat bench out so I could just barely fit a set of drawers standing up in the back seat. Sadly I don't have a picture of it, but it was absolute genius in the moment

5. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

I bought the 'family' a 55" TV a while back. Impressive on it's own that it fit, honestly. Add a 4 year old and his PPE, wife, wife's service dog (a non-small border collie/poodle). And we hit a drive through on the way home. I scuffed my center console enough that day that I decided then to splish splash everything. That became a vortex where money would go to disappear to other dimensions. So really, this is a cautionary tale about how testing the limits of your cargo can really backfire. Moral of this story, obviously, is....ummmm...huh 🤔
    2015 Juke SL FWD CVT: ​Orange Splish Splash Edition

Performance: 2J Pulley, 2J Exhaust, 2J Midpipe, AEM Intake, Visconti Custom Tune, Manny Mounts

Handling: Eibach Pro Springs, Spoon Rigid Collars, Vordoven Forme 9 18x8.5 Wheels

Appearance: Color Studio Trim, Remin Carbon Fiber Dash Kit (don't buy one), custom painted grille, Redline Goods Wheel Wrap, Dash Topper Suede Mat, MW Bros Custom Seat Covers

Misc: Innovate AFR/Boost Gauge, Injen X-Pedal Pro

When I picked up my hood, the guy at the shipping depot smirked at me as wished me luck when he saw what I came to get it with. Thankfully, I have a roof rack for instances like this lol

Drove the Juke 220 miles. That’s the longest I have driven it in 13 months. Normally it’s relegated to 3 total trips a week of no more than 60 miles total. Felt good to stretch the legs and make sure the spark plugs I replaced 500 miles ago fixed my P0101 issue.
    2013 Nissan Juke SL - Gun Metallic - CVT - AWD "Hidden Content "
    Injen - CAI w/ Aux Tube, Midpipe, Cat-Back Exhaust, IC Pipes w/ Custom Lower Pipe
    Turbosmart - Kompact Recirc Valve
    2J Racing - Lightweight Pulley, UpRev Tune ~22psi
    Saikou Michi - Dual OCC
    Impact Racing Zone - Strut Bar
    Stillen - Sway Bar
    Prosport - EVO Boost Gauge
    Gen 2 Taillights, HID Retrofit Headlights

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by squirtbrnr View Post
    Drove the Juke 220 miles. That’s the longest I have driven it in 13 months. Normally it’s relegated to 3 total trips a week of no more than 60 miles total. Felt good to stretch the legs and make sure the spark plugs I replaced 500 miles ago fixed my P0101 issue.
    All went well then ?
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

Finally a nice warm day to put on the tail light covers. FYI- the guy does not give you nearly enough 3M tape to properly install these (in my opinion anyway). I bought a roll and made sure they would adhere very well. I can already tell there may be issues with marring with the paint but, for right now, they look good and I am very happy with them. Took many many tries to get them painted properly with the Matte finish but was well worth the effort. Down the road anways I may do the gen 2 lights but these match everything pretty well. Gotta buff that spoiler to get it to match better.

Name:  02F39649-3F74-460E-8181-5BC94574E561.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  294.3 KB
    Name:  10483203-C051-4D86-92A4-774A79E6F3B0.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  282.4 KB
    Name:  A94CDF01-11C3-497D-B91C-5901757452CE.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  297.3 KB
    2011 Juke SL (bought used on 11/2016 w/35k+ miles)
    Gun Metal, leather w/red stitching. Mods: Hidden Content , Hidden Content , window visors, top rear spoiler, Hidden Content , headlight inserts, Lock buckle covers, door handle/door cup inserts, smoked LED high brake light, smoked LED fender signals, Injen SRI, Tail light covers, Injen 2nd cat delete, Injen cat-back exhaust
    continuing on...
    Soon: CF door protectors, 2J lightweight pulley, FR's trans cooler & turbo oil line

They look pretty good for Gen 1 Jukes.
    2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
    Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Hdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig whls&20mm spcrs
    LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMrk, Cstm Hatch. Pinstriping. Weathertek's,
    Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, RHW FMIC
    Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirtbrnr View Post
    All went well then ?
    Yep. No CEL and no stuttering or drive issues. Plenty of power and torque. I have the reverse 220 mile drive tomorrow and that should pretty much confirm it’s fixed. I will need to scan for stored historical codes and make sure the readiness monitors got set as I had reset the ECU a couple weeks ago.
    2013 Nissan Juke SL - Gun Metallic - CVT - AWD "Hidden Content "
    Injen - CAI w/ Aux Tube, Midpipe, Cat-Back Exhaust, IC Pipes w/ Custom Lower Pipe
    Turbosmart - Kompact Recirc Valve
    2J Racing - Lightweight Pulley, UpRev Tune ~22psi
    Saikou Michi - Dual OCC
    Impact Racing Zone - Strut Bar
    Stillen - Sway Bar
    Prosport - EVO Boost Gauge
    Gen 2 Taillights, HID Retrofit Headlights

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

13. Remove Advertisements
    Juke Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)